Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police gone soft?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I make more as a PC here than as a skipper does there and that's frightening really....

But I equally expect life is a bit more slow paced there!
You'll likely still be single crewed.

Wasn't the biggest problem down there drunkeness? ISTR public notices of "Prohibited persons" which meant they were banned from any bars...oh! and nicking diesel from the fuel tanks at various remote sites.

Wasn't the biggest problem down there drunkeness? ISTR public notices of "Prohibited persons" which meant they were banned from any bars...oh! and nicking diesel from the fuel tanks at various remote sites.
Certainly was when I was down there. That and massive can fights with the RAF. We (the RIC) were banned from the top NAAFI after one particularly vicious can fight.

Did someone call somebody a rude name on Facebook?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Did they gather to watch the statue being pulled down?
It's an obviously caucasian-featured St. George, viciously murdering a peaceful black dragon before raping it's children.

A clear case of celebrating the oppression and enslavement of modern BAME Britons and forcing them to rise up against the systemic refusal to ensure they are adequately compensated.

Latest Threads