Police gone soft?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Was she wearing a husband-beater ?

A shame the recording didn't start 10 seconds before, I would have liked to see the buildup to that footsweep on scrote number 1.
Apparently, there is a longer video. Copper went to arrest woman, hubby intervened, women tombstoned the tarmac.

But, one more scrote and it could have been a different story.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Apparently, there is a longer video. Copper went to arrest woman, hubby intervened, women tombstoned the tarmac.

But, one more scrote and it could have been a different story.
Link ?

Chef

LE
The

The backstory to the incident is interesting.
Do tell.

ETA: The comments are interesting, near the top there's this:

'There is NO respect left for the police. That guy is a complete ASS and there’s a petition going around in favour of the police officer. I’m a teacher from Belgium and can confirm that entitlement and lack of respect is the norm these days. '

Further down the mood changes:

Why the hell does the police get so much support for using violence all of a sudden? It's not like this guy is a threat to anyone. He's not wearing a mask in an uncrowded open space, the chance that someone will get Covid because of him is literally (or virtually, whatever) zero. Where is common sense these days…?

The clip @Cutaway refers to:

Last edited:
The boy's got to be ex,or just can't be arsed with ******* idiots
Do you think they only ex military are handy?
Plenty of cops do similar on a regular basis and a song and dance isn’t made of it. Not all of them were in the military.

Do you think they only ex military are handy?
Plenty of cops do similar on a regular basis and a song and dance isn’t made of it. Not all of them were in the military.
Be interested to find out, and please don't take my comment out of context big supporter of police

Latest Threads