Police gone soft?

I was in our Silver for the 2012 Olympic baton relay through the Force's area. The language regarding the coppers lining the route not wearing headgear was really quite colourful!
I'd always wear a hat for something like that, just not every time I get out of the car for something

Sorry, to good to resist....

I have been called a tw@t so why not have appropriate head gear. Actually one delightful 'lady' said (after she'd kicked me) 'You ugly, fat, bald tw@t' to which I replied 'I'm not fat' and chucked her in the van.

Sorted, just in case any one is monitoring!

My bold you mean moronic idiots like this cow
snip
Fury as lawyer 'despicably' says heroic police officer should be disciplined for using a Taser to save his own life during vicious machete attack as smirking maniac is jailed for 16 years
  • Solicitor Sophie Khan argued the convicted criminal acted in 'self defence'
  • She also accused PC Stuart Outten, 29, who was injured, of 'excessive force'
  • Muhammad Rodwan, 56, jailed for 16 years after useing a machete to attack the officer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
My bold you mean moronic idiots like this cow
snip
Fury as lawyer 'despicably' says heroic police officer should be disciplined for using a Taser to save his own life during vicious machete attack as smirking maniac is jailed for 16 years
  • Solicitor Sophie Khan argued the convicted criminal acted in 'self defence'
  • She also accused PC Stuart Outten, 29, who was injured, of 'excessive force'
  • Muhammad Rodwan, 56, jailed for 16 years after useing a machete to attack the officer
The only reasons I can see for Khan making such a statement are:
she needs publicity;
she is using public media to forward her profession;
her colour and name seem to indicate an "ethnicness" thing with Rodwan

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The only reasons I can see for Khan making such a statement are:
she needs publicity;
she is using public media to forward her profession;
her colour and name seem to indicate an "ethnicness" thing with Rodwan
I think that the Judges Summing up, posted earlier told most people exactly what went on, didnt the daft cow get kicked out of some bar post a while back for talking rubbish

Last edited:
Muppets like her occur because of poor education, social experimental structures built into the system and politicians demanding everyone gets a degree.

I think you (collectively) should be looking at the last twenty or so years of educational mismanagement.
Even the ANC have adopted the model to enable everyone to matriculate, and they've even suggested a reduction in the passmark to 0%.
They could save a shitload of money by just issuing the matriculation certificate along with the birth certificate. Save all that time, effort and having to pay teachers and provide schools.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They could save a shitload of money by just issuing the matriculation certificate along with the birth certificate. Save all that time, effort and having to pay teachers and provide schools.
FFS don't suggest that.
You know the IQ of our government.

Would it make much difference, apart from saving a few bucks?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Into the bottomless pit of Swiss bank accounts with all the other rands.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that the Judges Summing up, posted earlier told most people exactly that went on, didnt the daft cow get kicked out of some bar post a while back for talking rubbish
Yep, removed from the Law Societies Civil Justice Cttee for (in her own words):
“As an ethnic minority solicitor,” Ms Khan wrote, “I must be the one who is lying, even though I am a solicitor, as opposed to . . . a white woman, in a position of responsibility who must be believed without any shadow of a doubt.”
And allegations of bullying:
She said the Law Society bosses also sacked her over allegations that she had bullied and harassed junior staff over their work. The society would not provide examples of the allegations to The Times but Ms Khan said that they involved criticisms about the quality, focus and timing of written reports.

I know, some civvies get all bent out of shape if a soldier walks around town with no headdress too.

What's the world coming to ?
I do, but they are RAF so all abuse is allowed

" Criticisms about the quality, focus and timing of written reports".
Translates as badly written gibberish that had f*ck all to do with the subject and delivered late.

Clearly a graduate of the Dianne Abbott collage of Ingrish as it is wrote.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And then there’s the pile of crap called JFU, the unholy alliance of SWP, D&P and Gwent.
I detest TLA's
Joint Firearms Unit.

More and more of the smaller forces are pooling their resources to keep them intact.
Some work, some not so much.

TVP's crossover with Hants in firearms, roads policing, dogs and a few others (known as the Joint Operations Unit) is really quite successful.

Latest Threads