vinniethemanxcat

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Tails and no- tails...... how many more do you need ?"

1651659317130.png

"Are you local.....?"

Of it's got a pipe and shakes it dry MALE

If not and it's drip dry. FEMALE

Today in the clown world of modern policing.......

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 12.15.56.png

Chef

LE
Today in the clown world of modern policing.......

View attachment 671923

I wonder why the police don't take crime seriously? Unless you offend against the community du jour.

Which always seems to be a minority, God forbid they devote a bit more time to the majority who suffer from burglaries, vandalism or violence.

Thought crime solving and virtue signalling, so much easier to do and much more career enhancing.

I wonder why the police don't take crime seriously? Unless you offend against the community du jour.

Which always seems to be a minority, God forbid they devote a bit more time to the majority who suffer from burglaries, vandalism or violence.

Thought crime solving and virtue signalling, so much easier to do and much more career enhancing.

My bold or unless its against an alleged "extreme right wing" party/members as in this case where police had arrested a BF leader and confiscated his phone & impounded the transit van they were using in the election campaign as a result of a false claim by a member of the RoP of racial abuse, when a video showed the man attacking the van

VIDEO: GB News discusses Britain First's court victory against Wakefield Police!

snip "The presenter, once again, was Mark Steyn, who condemned West Yorkshire Police and praised the judge who overturned Paul Golding's ridiculous bail condition to stay away from Wakefield in the middle of an election campaign.
Mr Steyn said:
"Outside of Banana Republics...the coppers do not get to determine which leader's of lawful political parties are permitted to participate in democratic politics."

My bold or unless its against an alleged "extreme right wing" party/members as in this case where police had arrested a BF leader and confiscated his phone & impounded the transit van they were using in the election campaign as a result of a false claim by a member of the RoP of racial abuse, when a video showed the man attacking the van

VIDEO: GB News discusses Britain First's court victory against Wakefield Police!

snip "The presenter, once again, was Mark Steyn, who condemned West Yorkshire Police and praised the judge who overturned Paul Golding's ridiculous bail condition to stay away from Wakefield in the middle of an election campaign.
Mr Steyn said:
"Outside of Banana Republics...the coppers do not get to determine which leader's of lawful political parties are permitted to participate in democratic politics."

Mind you not surprised this is the same mob that by their inaction virtually condoned the grooming gangs in the area all in the name of "Racial harmony" or as I prefer to phrase it, pandering to the criminal/mouthy elements of the RoP!!
Watch almost any episodes of the numerous "reality" police programmes shot in W. Yorks and you will see what I mean about the way the criminal elements of the RoP do and think they can get away with, possibly due to this softly, softly approach in the past!