Police gone soft?

I'm actually guessing it was a prayer of some sort but...had Jarrod been there..its quite possible he found Jehovah...in some way or another...

You’ll struggle to get J out of Barnsley, let alone to the wailing wall.

4 tins of beans
Some coffee (the nice stuff from Cohen's)
Washing up liquid
Eggs
Potatoes, peppers and onions
Rice
Milk
Teabags
Bread
Fags

Oh and don't forget the bacon!

D

Deleted 4482

You tell.me as you already know the answer? You tried to hard my friend, don't you have plates to comment on the “cooking thread”?
eh??
You said its not the full text so...what text is it please? Is it a prayer or something?

Edit...some verse from the torah??

D

Deleted 4482

Post the full image.
That's all I have. I've tried zooming in etc, dunno if it makes any differece?
I dont have the paper anymore...it seemed inconsequential.
I only spotted it a few weeks ago whilst searching an old memory card.

Any info appreciated. Im guessing its just some religious thing.
I'll probably have eternal damnation now for nicking it...

D

Deleted 4482

“Any goy nicking this note from its intended place in the Western Wall is accursed of God.”
If Im being cursed I'd rather like to know what by and why.

It could be a fecking shopping list for all I know!

Can anyone offer input here? Something Ive had od a HD for ages and never thought to find out what it meant.

theinventor

War Hero
That's quite handy actually mate, any chance you could tanslate something off a note I nicked from a crack in the wailing wall probably 10 years ago?
I took a phot of it at the time but don't have the note anymore now due to housemove etc.

View attachment 591151
Download the image, feed into Google Translate, and it's not much use at all:
Screenshot_20210724_081408.jpg

Of course not, but do try some punctuation now and again. If you are going to spout drive on ARRSE, at least try and make it intelligible drivel. It takes it easier for us to ridicule you.

the disagree is for the reason it is easier to just put the mong on ignore, saves reading its moronic posts!

Still no translation from our resident Hebrew speaker.

I’m beginning to wonder, ironic as it is, if that’s another

1627146257359.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If Im being cursed I'd rather like to know what by and why.

It could be a fecking shopping list for all I know!

Can anyone offer input here? Something Ive had od a HD for ages and never thought to find out what it meant.
You are cursed and it is clearly working, just look at the job you are in, poor sod.

I Matthias son of Deuteronomy of Gath attest that his mum was indeed a virgin until I had my way with her I let her say it was jehova to avoid the child support two she-goats a month ohhhhh she a gold digger

Last edited:
I Matthias son of Deuteronomy of Gath hereby declare that his mum was indeed a virgin until I had my way with her that is I let her say it was jehova to avoid the child support two she-goats a month what kind of mug do you think I am
You said Jehovah !!!

ETA

Oh Fukk, so did I

Latest Threads