Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police gone soft?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Probably not, but according to the judge, the video would incite others to do so.

When they removed the beak's sense of humour, did they just say, "Stuff it, let's take the entire brain while we're at it" ?

are pug dogs known for invading Poland?

Blogg

LE
I like the fashion shoot catwalk look the plodette has adopted, very professional.
Yes, also the backdrop.

No doubt carefully chosen: the famous twin towers of the lovely cesspit that is Woking, representing one of the finest fiscal decisions of any local government.

It rather looks like she's telegraphing " I really, really, really wish I was down [insert local sh1thole] Lane now fighting with the spice heads rather than being in this w@nkfest of a photo.

If the Chief Inspector tried to get this out on our Division the Inspectors [4 of the finest chaps you could ask for] would politely tell her ....no... Not that she would, she's a pretty decent sort who plays the game up to a point but is always wiling to stick her neck out for the boys and girls on the front line [even if she hasn't got me my TASER course yet...]
Agreed, this will be the work of one uber woke, promotion chasing HQ bound walla, probably with the correct diversity credentials. They'll have signed off on this thinking it a work if genius.

I dare say they will be pulled into a paper clip counting role out of harms way for a while until someone forgets & they are unleashed on an unsepecting Division, unit or section to create chaos once more.

Other than a brief period during probation they will undoubtedly never have & never will be a cop.

Think Gordon Brittas....

I like the fashion shoot catwalk look the plodette has adopted, very professional.
More to the point by covering up all the forward facing illumination the vehicle is no longer street legal, plus the risk of the widscreen being obscured if that silly 'mask' comes loose.

OK I know (hope) they did not intend to take it on the road but surely they have something better to do with their time?

Signalling stick.. you bang it on the floor to call your constables.. traditionally issued by Merseyside Police to sergeants, inspectors and any other senior rank considered too thick to use a whistle...
And made of 3 feet plus of hardwood with a metal foot.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Here he is. The guilty bastard himself! Buddah.

EugpzhLWgAIXIKo.jpg

Agreed, this will be the work of one uber woke, promotion chasing HQ bound walla, probably with the correct diversity credentials. They'll have signed off on this thinking it a work if genius.

I dare say they will be pulled into a paper clip counting role out of harms way for a while until someone forgets & they are unleashed on an unsepecting Division, unit or section to create chaos once more.

Other than a brief period during probation they will undoubtedly never have & never will be a cop.

Think Gordon Brittas....
Direct entry Superintendent?

Oh christ I'd forgotten about that piece of enlightened recruitment ...

But yes, wouldn't suorise me....

View attachment 551991

Not just bosses who need no experience.

giphy.gif

What could possibly go wrong?

Not just bosses who need no experience.

giphy.gif

What could possibly go wrong?
Thank christ I'm retired....

Latest Threads