Police gone soft?

Police sleeping conditions 'a disgrace' Are they really moaning about having to sleep on camp beds for a couple of nights and not having hot food available all hours of the day? Man up is the first thing that comes to my mind .
If they are complaining about lack of creature comforts for such a short period of time, they are well beyond the point of manning up, that ship has sailed......

Edit; and people wonder why criminals laugh at the police...

What a bunch of gayers!
They have a bed, basic facilities and are being paid a shitload of overtime.

And they wonder why the public no longer respect them.

And medals , don't forget medals.
Screw that I would demand a bonus and glowing year end review.

Officer Plod heroically slept on a camp cot with a roof over his/her head in deplorable conditions.
Managed to not tear up when offered Pop tarts for breakfast and a sammich for lunch.
Had access to running water granted it was a bit cooler than normal, to still maintain personal hygiene without having to resort to baby wipes for a whores bath.

What a bunch of gayers!
They have a bed, basic facilities and are being paid a shitload of overtime.

And they wonder why the public no longer respect them.
But are the facilities divided properly along the man/woman/trans/unknown gender etc? If not, that would be seen as a extreme hardship....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd be a tad ticked off too if I had to sleep on a camp cot simply because that Wotsit-headed troglodyte had pitched up.

I'd be a tad ticked off too if I had to sleep on a camp cot simply because that Wotsit-headed troglodyte had pitched up.
I had no idea what this story was about, until your post. I am guessing that Police reinforcements are needed because of Donald J Chump, and are roughing it?

What have Troglodytes done to deserve damning by association?

I'm sure you'll enjoy standing shoulder to shoulder with Owen Jones to have a good cry and wear a pink pussy hat.
Tell's me everything I need to know.

Latest Threads