Police finally go full loony tunes.

I thought that had gone out of the window after a judge ruled that the police could reasonably expect to be abused while on duty?

I think the accused had sworn at the rozzers and in court the above judgement was given.

The idea of a third party taking offence was, in my opinion,always intended to open the opportunity of 'thought crime' and has succeeded given the number of people 'apologising' for past behaviour as in this example.

Parkinson questions his treatment of women
No S.4A is alive and well for officers. The sentences are a joke, unless racially or religiously aggravated, but it's an extra charge to throw at people and you might get some compo out of it.

That sounds remarkably like Gwent police tbh.
It doesn't sound like freemasonry though one of the old jokes is...

How many Freemasons does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they don't change anything

View attachment 326759
Been hitting my head with a hammer for an hour but I still can't get my brain to absorb this mental statement . Even Stalins legal team would tell him not to take the piss if he came up with this .
I'll see your's and raise the stakes with this baby.
1521367308189.png

Raheem Kassam

Page Liked · March 16 ·

We CANNOT continue to allow high capacity assault knives like this on our streets! Thank GOD for the Metropolitan Police, who are keeping us safe from all those who would otherwise be wantonly buttering toast all across London!!!!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll see your's and raise the stakes with this baby.
View attachment 326889

Raheem Kassam

Page Liked · March 16 ·

We CANNOT continue to allow high capacity assault knives like this on our streets! Thank GOD for the Metropolitan Police, who are keeping us safe from all those who would otherwise be wantonly buttering toast all across London!!!!
A bit like the old joke.

I was walking down the street in Liverpool (any city will do but this sprung to mind), when a twat jumped out with a knife and demanded my wallet. I told the police that I knew he was local because the knife still had butter on it!

Don't like it write to your MP demanding they raise taxes. Police are doing less because there's less of us and ever more demands on our time to take up the funding related failings of the NHS, social services and crap parents.
Still somewhat missing the point, though. Then again, if ACPO ranks weren't apparently a bunch of politicised bureaucratic toady yes-men who seem to have forgotten that they're still actually police officers and had the collective balls to stand up and say words to the effect of, "Frankly, Home Secretary, that's a barking idea and you can go and f**k yourself," instead of sticking their tongues deep into his or her anus it might help restore an equilibrium to a more or less extent.

I'm sure my old man would recollect that senior ranks were made of sterner stuff "back when I was a beat constable," etc, etc.

Appears to me that the case of the gay horse wasn't about the horse being called gay, it was the use of the term "gay" in a way in public that indicated that "gay" is "bad".
There's presumably a bit more to the incident than the alleged offender merely politely stating that the horse was playing for the other team.
police horse.jpg
Regarding Police Equine interactions. Would this Horse be arrested for a hate crime,or a crime of passion?

Basically, anyone can complain against anything nowadays and it will be investigated
Unless you are 13 years old and have just been raped in a fried chicken shop.

Gwent police have just got their first entry level Inspector. My Mrs works with a lass who's husband is in his particular nick.

To say that he is disliked and the time served coppers detest him is a bit of an understatement. He is apparently getting the arse because blokes will not refer to him as Sir. Respect is earned, not dished out with shiny badges.

Still somewhat missing the point, though. Then again, if ACPO ranks weren't apparently a bunch of politicised bureaucratic toady yes-men who seem to have forgotten that they're still actually police officers and had the collective balls to stand up and say words to the effect of, "Frankly, Home Secretary, that's a barking idea and you can go and f**k yourself," instead of sticking their tongues deep into his or her anus it might help restore an equilibrium to a more or less extent.

I'm sure my old man would recollect that senior ranks were made of sterner stuff "back when I was a beat constable," etc, etc.
Can you elaborate on exactly what your point is then please?
Sadly whilst I personally think your view might be a tad rose tinted, the bosses have definitely got hooked on the Kool Aid. Then again plenty are making a lot of noise about the centre not being able to hold, get five seconds of media coverage and then are replaced by the next sound bite having pissed all over their career prospects for zero gain. Short of Ma'am Dick committing seppuku on live tv I don't think people will appreciate or care enough to give the government a kick in the arse over law and order funding.
Sadly as a somewhat democratic constitutional monarchy you can't really have senior policemen telling the Home Secretary to **** off when she gives an order.
That's the typical British failing where we pendulum swing from one end to the other. From zero transparency or accountability to the current shambles instead of a sensible medium where you can't let nonces off, batter **** out of people for looking at you funny or sell stories to the press, but equally not launching DPS investigations over missing biscuits or hounding officers for using reasonable force on Jonny Scumbag.

I think Loony Tunes perfectly summed up what I thought recently when the police were trying to work out whether the murder of a girl was a hate crime.
Like beating someone to death isn’t a fairly obvious manifestation of hate? And if a gang of feral lowlifes surrounding a terrified student and punching her so hard she dies of her injuries doesn’t meet the police definition of “hate” than what does?
Footage shows final minutes of killed teen as she cowers on bus

The ridiculous bellends in charge of policing need to concentrate on how best to deploy their resources to the best effect, rather than wasting time wondering what irrelevant label to attach to what are heinous crimes whatever you call them.

Last edited:
Here's something for a few 6th form law graduates to try and pick the bones out of:

I'm currently Cc'd into a trail of emails wrt a building site being "done over" last month.

About an hour after the CCTV systems were armed, 4 IC-3s were seen on site wearing hi-viz, hard hats etc. They looked as if they were bona fide contractors. The operator called the site manager who confimed nobody should be on site. The operator 999'd it. The operator was on the phone to 999 for approx 20 minutes giving live CCTV updates. The "contractors" were passing various things down to each other from a portacabin office. The police arrived-blue lights, whilst activities were in progress. The police (2 vehicles) remained- blue lights still on, at the gate (site manager had already arrived with keys) for a further 20 minutes before "backup" arrived (understandable).

In that time the "contractors had made their escape via whatever their entry point was. Escalated to dog unit attending. The site manager was phoning the CCTV operators asking if footage could be emailed to him as- the police would not allow him access to his own on site office where his DVR was.

I get "involved" in various bits of security-related sh1t once the insurers start trying to pick bones out of operating procedures. I'm making no claims here but in my experience - there does appear to be a bit of "hesitancy" or turning of blind-eyes wrt none life-threatening incidents where it's quite clear at the first instance the perpetrators are of certain demographics.

In the past - I've seen transcripts of police helos lifting stating their endurance based on fuel/weight/distance to go and loiter, and then declaring rtb for fuel shortly after detailed descriptions became available. Could be coincidence? Off-topic too but- the police are very eager to send helos up between December and March- just in time for the April budget reviews.

Gwent police have just got their first entry level Inspector. My Mrs works with a lass who's husband is in his particular nick.

To say that he is disliked and the time served coppers detest him is a bit of an understatement. He is apparently getting the arse because blokes will not refer to him as Sir. Respect is earned, not dished out with shiny badges.
Conversely on my borough in the met got one and she's really quite sound. Our team like and respect her and we were not fond of the concept of direct entry. We hear others are not well liked though. Quite a mixed bag, I suppose.