Police driver kills granny while delivery a birthday card

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mon_colonel, Sep 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A police driver admitted death by dangerous driving while delivering a birthday card to his sister, whilst using his blue light and siren at the time,looks set to get a few years behind bars. PC Malcolm Searles also admitted driving at speeds of up to 100 mph while giving his dad a tour of the area..
    So when not trying to shoot civvies with sh1te weapons drills, they're running them over in their squad cars :D

Boy racer police officer

2. If that is indeed the state of play then..... good.

Sack him from the force, and cancel his pension too.

Then fine him for ALL damages.

And bill him food and accom whilst inside.

Extra for being in the nonce wing for his own protection (being an ex bobby).

The fcuking idiot.

3. Presume the sister didn't get her card either.

4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Thats appalling and does nothing for his proffession nor the police drivers who do an excellent job the majority of the time.

5. Don't think Heather Mills would agree with you on that :D

6. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

There's bad apples in ALL proffessions, we are but human ;o)

7. She did get the other seventeen.

8. Closest I ever came to being killed in 22 years of motoring was when a police driver nearly had a head on with me after he'd overtaken a string of traffic on a blind bend.

Throbber.

9. :D :D :D Better start cleaning the crunchy nut off my keyboard...

10. So another member of our marvellous Polizei showing no regard for the people who pays his wages

Well I'll have to sit down in shock

11. Bet she was hopping mad when she heard this story.

12. I can't help thinking that the Police driver who hit Heather Mills was actually trying to do everyone else a huge favour - he just missed. :twisted:

13. Yes indeed forgetting you've left a couple of dogs in the back seat to bake to death isn't usually the norm in the police force either :wink:

14. The mistakes are bad enough

What really grips is the 2 tier justice system when these incompetents are brought to book

15. I bet when he phoned to say he'd be late delivering the card "because I've picked up something sandy on the bonnet" his sister thought she was getting a new hat for the beach.

Ok ... I'll get my hat ... coat etc