Police doing their best to piss off the public again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Jul 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The best thing to do with the police would be disband them and start again from the ground up with parish constables.

2. Couldn't agree more. We've ben sold a pup, we were told no more need for the hue and cry and keeping arms to uphold the Queens Peace as we would have professional plodules to do this for us.

100 years on? No plod much bothering to uphold the Queens Peace, no local Justices and no weapons to do it ourself.

3. If she had have phoned them to report the crim-dam, I wonder how long it would take to get to the top of the In Tray?

4. "She also said it is police policy for DNA swabs, fingerprints and a photograph to be taken when someone is arrested."

Thought the DNA database had been scrapped by CameronClegg.

5. I'd be too scared to let her anywhere near my balls.

[​IMG]

6. If the ball had landed on her property and damaged her car, she had a lawful right of lien over the ball as an involuntary bailee until the damage was made good by the miscreants. It is the law which has its roots in distress-damage-feasant in livestock wandering into fields and damaging crops (now abolished under the Animals Act 1971). The landowner had a lawful right to retain the animal until the neighbouring land owner made reparation. Moreover, a variation of it continues to this day in the clamping of motor vehicles which trespass onto private land and are released on payment of 'reasonable damages'.

7. Hang on, after the lads father goes to speak to her, some poor ****** visits her 3 times and tries to reason with her. Presumably offering a community resoloution and giving her plenty of chances to sort this complete non incident out.

3 TIMES FFS!

Listen love, you were asked numerous times to sort this out in a grown up way but instead you decided to play the funny **** and got yourself locked up.

No one to blame but herself.

Its shiite like this that means you dont get to see someone about your nans burgled house for 4 hours!

Id love to know what the actual damage to her car was...

8. Why were such resources devoted to a sodding cricket ball? The Father should have been told to buy his kids a new ball and have them watch where they threw it in future. Then the constabulary would have had even more time to investigate the burgling of Nans.

On the plus side, at least nobody was shot.

9. Aren't grown ups meant to stick together and beat the little shites into submission?

10. Yes, but the Police often seem to be blissfully aware of the laws of the land.

11. Ah how sweet to hear the musings of Arrse applied to the oh so tolerent bunch of cnuts that it has been my duty to police for the last 25 years

12. There's probably a lot more to this than the outrage bus 1st parading headline. She's probably a belligerent old harridan who's not been able to deal with the matter in a grown up way with her neighbour.

I don't understand why adults can't behave like........errrmmm Adults.

13. FFS. What a complete and utter waste of Police time and money.

Classic example of how to make a mountain out of a molehill, and nobody comes away from this peurile incident with any shred of common sense left intact. Idiots all.

14. Really? And how many times has she had broken windows or other damage from kids playing with balls which land on her property? The kids have no one to blame but themselves. Shame on the police from locking an innocent victim up, again. Its shiite like this that means you dont get to see someone about your nans burgled house for 4 hours! Or 4 days, or 4 weeks. If ever.