Police Commissioners and her Majesty the Queen ... how's that working by the way ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Nov 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Magna Carta tells HM the Q that she can only appoint constables who know the law of the realm and who are minded to keep it well.

She takes an oath at Coronation by which she weds her people and becomes their sole fount of justice in mercy and sole fount of honour.

The constables swear to her so that her Coronation Oath binds their oaths as independent Ministerial Officers of the Crown.

Along comes some case law circa 1783 which says it is essential for the existence of our realm that constables can be charged with duties "By whomsoever and in whatsoever way".

Suppose a loyal subject avails his right, essential to the existence of the Realm, to go directly to a constable and charge him with a duty.

The constable replies "I am already prioritized by the Police Commissioner"

The Constable obeys his "management" and divides his oath. Thus yielding by betrayal his office of constable. He can no longer be a police officer paid by public purse to exercise Crown independent office.

And the Police Commissioner by mandatory Common law must be reported promptly to the Justices on suspicion of treason. This report is mandatory on any person having knowledge that the constable failed to act without fear or favour.

Suffolk may be particularly interesting because the new Commissioner is refusing to give up his tory county cllr position and plans to be an elected politician and police commissioner in the same jurisdiction at the same time.

What's yer story funny tory ? Insulting HM the Q with such impunity.

2. How do they handle this sort of thing in Kent?

3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Generally quite nicely, except when Tesco run out of tin foil

4. Ahhh! You've said the "K" word.

5. They get a well known "Count" to take them to Thanet Ranges and commit treason?

6. Your case law doesn't state that the constable must instantly stop what he was doing to undertake said 'charging with duties'. Smacks to me that the Constable thinks of how to execute his duties, and the commissioner has some shout in when/what duties to execute.

Sort of Police Mission Command type thing. No prejudice to constable's oath etc.

7. Bouillabaisse

In any case, the Magna Carta is unenforceable since it was signed under threat of violence. A contract is not legal if signed under duress and there is sufficient evidence from the barons themselves that the king was forced to sign. Since our entire legal system is starts from the presumption of rights in the Magna Carta it follows that there is no enforceable law in Britain other than the monarch's fiat. Long live the Queen!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does the Monarch own a Fiat, and here was me thinking she cabbied around in something altogether more realy :)

9. No it doesn't. Or rather it did but that clause was repealed/deleated in 1215

10. Bouillabaisse

Fiat

maserati_quattroporte_01_19_04_06.jpg

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

******* solicitors. How many more times? Action. Not words. Or your invoice is getting well queried.

Can I hang our new Police Commissioner from a lamp post and what laws / rights do I cite when the Rozzers rock up? I take it that, as my solicitor, you will be right by my side and grinning, yes?

12. Just tell 'em you're a Freeman on the Land and that you reject their piffling Maritime courts. That will send them shuffling off muttering under their breath like the Jacks-in-office they are. Oh yes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

See? It's not rocker science. Why can I not hire sensible solicitors who talk in plain English. Like her

^ ^ ^

14. Bouillabaisse

It's no good hiring solicitors. You need to hire judges.

15. Just tell the weekly visitor which one of the boxes of tablets have run out and they'll pop to the chemist for you.

• Like Like x 2