Police chief's nightshift torch

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Jan 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If he is found guilty will that invoke the Omnibus principle (once a fcuking liar always a fcuking liar) and appeals against convictions, based on his evidence, flood in ?

2. What a thick twat. I love the fact he accessed arson crimes in his local area at work.

Westerns gonna love this.

3. How long before he's an ex police chief? I support the forces of law and order....but there has to be zero tolerance on crimes by coppers.

Mind you - it was in the Daily Wail, so it may not be true at all.

4. How the hell did he get £20,000 in insurance money for a Citreon Picasso ?

5. Having taken a few statements for stolen/burnt out cars, then there will be the obligatory golfs clubs, top of the range stereo etc. It amazing just what fits into the boot of a car when you want to make a claim.

6. What an incompetent twat, senior old bill can't do anything right, they are just "managers" who have passed an exam. I hope this arrogant looking prick gets a long stay and gets to suck mummy's cock at bedtime. As you can see i ******* hate senior officers most of whom took promotion because they got bullied at school and /or in the job .

7. If found guilty he will almost certainly have to use the omnibus unless of course he can get insurance cover at a reasonable price...

Ah there's my omnibus now, must dash...

8. Ah, the outrage omnibus no less.

9. Because he had his collection of Faberge eggs and a first edition Gutenberg Bible in the boot. As you do.

10. I never leave home without at least one priceless artefact in my day-sack.

11. Gutted no pictures of the woman he was banging. Oh, and he shouldn't have done it and he is a very naughty boy.

12. It had a full tank?

13. LOL, how very true.

14. and another cock fucks up, to add credence to the fact that we are all "corrupt, useless fat growbags that do **** all".
    Suggest the HOME OFFICE employ Max Clifford or some other spin merchant to actually propagate the good work we actually do(and we actually do some!!!), as opposed to the shit.