Police chief faces speeding case

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ObnoxiousJockGit, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I fully support speed cameras and the Police etc but this made me laugh;
    Police chief faces speeding case.

2. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Lets just hope the twat takes it on the chin instead of trying to squirm his way out of it and making the rest of the Police FORCE look even worse than ACPO level officers usually do.

3. Lets see if he finds the usual loophole to get out of this, like some other officers in the past have, what will it be

a) wrong colour.
    b) wrongly situated.
    c) Not up to date calibration.
    d) On official police buissness (going for NAAFI break)

4. I can see the scales of justice working now.

Lift up carpet, sweep, put down carpet.

Job done!

5. A disclaimer to say 'It wasnt me' :wink:

6. This is THE anti-speeding top dog in the police!
    'Topper' even than the lunatic running some force or other in North Wales.
    He'll get off though. Only the likes of 'posters' and 'readers' get done.

7. great news, I do love a lynching. Must be every rozzers dream for a headshed to be nabbed.

8. I seem to remember Jack Straw being pulled in Somerset after he ordered his Special Branch driver to speed. Got points IIRC, must be embarrassing when your running the Home Office........

SD

9. At this point I would like to say this, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10. Just to redress the balance a little. As a Superintendent, Med Hughes used to coordinate joint military/police exercises and regularly expressed his gratitude and admiration to all the military who supported the exercise.

He is a top man - he has srewed up and I fully expect he will take his punishment like a man.

11. And this excuses his breaking the law how? Or was it supposed to endear him to us? As I previously stated..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.