Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Police called to gay domestic incident

My sources tell me that NcNab also pulled the train while in captivity, on each and every watch handover. Not that I'm passing judgement, of course. I'd reverse onto the womb-bromb with enthusiasm if it meant I got a multi million pound book deal and regular coin from indulging in windy punditry. :D

FiveAlpha said:
spike7451 said:
You do realise John Nichol is a member of this site,dont you.

So's Nelson Mandela but even he laughs at his own expense........................especially when I headlock him, rap my knuckles on his head and shout 'Testing.................1, 2.............testing'

Bloody hell 5A. You feeling OK? You managed a sentence without mentioning the veiny treat.

Do try harder. You have a reputation to keep up FFS...

the_boy_syrup said:
Did I miss something or Have I woke up in 1991?

Nelson Mandela an advert that Prison does work

He's never re offended

Well done him

My Bold, He's never reoffended......Yet. Theres still time. Lets face it 27 years in Prison he must've been a bad Lad.

Police Update

John "Barrowman" Nichol was under investigation by police after sordid details were unearthed regarding is stay at top hotel 'Abu Ghraib' in 1991.
It transpired that he volunteered for work in the prison bar as the main feature drag act. He performed as "Johnny Hot rocks" wearing only pink hot pants, singing "I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper" whilst gyrating his hips and stirring customers' pina coladas with his johnson.

John "Manbag" Nichol would then retire to his room and offer to clean the floors of the communal areas. He would lie on his back, legs akimbo, and invite a hotel guest to insert a mop handle into his starfish, push him around the floor and have his body used as a makeshift bumper.

John "Old Compton St" Nichol was fired from the extreme leatherman bar for depravity and found work servicing tornado fighter jets. Again he had to be repremanded for backing onto the nose cone and demanding "Fire her up, take me to heaven and back you naughty plane you".

John "6 cell Maglite" Nichol was unavailable for comment today as he is under arrest for an unspecified incident in a vacuum cleaner factory.

Attachments

• t_johnpetersjohnnichol_121.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 143
Magdovus said:
To the hole... please

I was going to say, "get a grip you knob & sign out a sense of humour," but I liked one of your previous 405 posts & will just say get a grip you & sign out a sense of humour you twat.

Howler - how do you know so much about what went on in Abu G; were you peeking through the keyhole...so to speak? And how the hell do you know what went on between me and McNab - I truly thought that particular period of my life was behind me....as he was.

Lots of pink love

John....chocolate starfish...Nichol

Bugger me, mocketh the man and he appears.

I'm off to start a thread poking fun at the Pussy cat dolls hoping for the same outcome.

John....... Did the Iraqi's laugh at your genitalia?

JohnNichol said:
Howler - how do you know so much about what went on in Abu G; were you peeking through the keyhole...so to speak? And how the hell do you know what went on between me and McNab - I truly thought that particular period of my life was behind me....as he was.

Lots of pink love

I heard McNab likes a dry bumming, is that true?

Bravo2nothing said:
JohnNichol said:

Lots of pink love

I heard McNab likes a dry bumming, is that true?

Who doesn't?

Surely just having to share a cell with someone from the RAF must have been almost too much to bear, no one would have blamed him for cracking.

Howler said:
Police Update

John "Barrowman" Nichol was under investigation by police after sordid details were unearthed regarding is stay at top hotel 'Abu Ghraib' in 1991.
It transpired that he volunteered for work in the prison bar as the main feature drag act. He performed as "Johnny Hot rocks" wearing only pink hot pants, singing "I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper" whilst gyrating his hips and stirring customers' pina coladas with his johnson.

John "Manbag" Nichol would then retire to his room and offer to clean the floors of the communal areas. He would lie on his back, legs akimbo, and invite a hotel guest to insert a mop handle into his starfish, push him around the floor and have his body used as a makeshift bumper.

John "Old Compton St" Nichol was fired from the extreme leatherman bar for depravity and found work servicing tornado fighter jets. Again he had to be repremanded for backing onto the nose cone and demanding "Fire her up, take me to heaven and back you naughty plane you".

John "6 cell Maglite" Nichol was unavailable for comment today as he is under arrest for an unspecified incident in a vacuum cleaner factory.

Hope this helps:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1592572316/?tag=armrumser-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1879505215/?tag=armrumser-20

Howler said:
Police were called today to a domestic dispute between two respected members of the Soho gay community who inadvertantly got their Prince Alberts entangled and started fighting over which member of Bronski Beat has the firmest kneecaps.

"These two well known homosexuals first appeared on our radar in 1991 after 'going down hard' on some Arabs after spilling their load on a public highway from a considerable height" Police spokesman Tariq Aziz said today.

John "Bruno" Nicols likes to dress up in flying gear whilst performing 'thrust' actions on his defenceless victims. He is known to frequent seedy military theme websites touting his "Medical" book which, in fact, contains dubious practices such as Thai gender realignment surgery and advanced rectal prolapse inducement.

John "Liberace" Nicols was unavailable for comment as he had his mouth full.

Seriously, did they both reject your unwanted advances because who the fcuk cares??

britbeagle said:
Howler said:
Police were called today to a domestic dispute between two respected members of the Soho gay community who inadvertantly got their Prince Alberts entangled and started fighting over which member of Bronski Beat has the firmest kneecaps.

"These two well known homosexuals first appeared on our radar in 1991 after 'going down hard' on some Arabs after spilling their load on a public highway from a considerable height" Police spokesman Tariq Aziz said today.

John "Bruno" Nicols likes to dress up in flying gear whilst performing 'thrust' actions on his defenceless victims. He is known to frequent seedy military theme websites touting his "Medical" book which, in fact, contains dubious practices such as Thai gender realignment surgery and advanced rectal prolapse inducement.

John "Liberace" Nicols was unavailable for comment as he had his mouth full.

Seriously, did they both reject your unwanted advances because who the fcuk cares??

No, they both ejected.