Police brutality? Feck that!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KeepCalmCarryOn, Apr 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think you may find one or two posters may just disagree with you... A tad.
  2. Of course she deserved it, i cant even believe its come into question whether the copper did the right thing. She was even on several paper fronts yesterday claiming "It was like id been whipped by the taliban", F*cking scum bag >:[
  3. Now she's being represented by one Max Clifford - wow! didn't see that coming... mind you he's got room now on his client listing...
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now she is being represented by Mad Max Clifford, does that mean she is getting buried next Saturday?
  5. beat y'to it old'n :)
  6. Good maybe she can do the decent thing like his last client and die, imagine that, two coppers up for the jump for "murder" of two protesters.
  7. If you want to know the time....don't ask a Policeman? 8O :wink:
  8. Yeah, well, its the TRG, aint it?

Its pretty much the SPG, just renamed. No, I don't mean a certain hamster. ;)

From the sounds of it, he did exactly what the training dictated. Mind you, if shes getting represented by Max Clifford... Well...

I could do with another Princess Di style funeral.. :p
  9. Yeah, she deserved it didn't she?

Just like the rest of us.

Good post :roll:
  10. Time for you to get a slap. :)
  11. That's just fucking provocation, where's my extendable baton?
  12. Yes she she did deserve it and some and it was good post, it's the NAAFI bar!

As its the NAAFI bar I would go somewhat further and suggest that the officer should then have stamped all over her head and ground his heel into her eye sockets, kicked her in the mouth, it wouldn't have done much difference to her, seen her teeth, fecking ugly cnut (alright for a hate feck though) and then he should have p1ssed on her for good measure!
  13. Member of the ACPO are we bollock brains?
  14. Attention Seeking Cow...

Deserved every bit...