Police brutality? Feck that!

I think you may find one or two posters may just disagree with you... A tad.

Of course she deserved it, i cant even believe its come into question whether the copper did the right thing. She was even on several paper fronts yesterday claiming "It was like id been whipped by the taliban", F*cking scum bag >:[

Now she's being represented by one Max Clifford - wow! didn't see that coming... mind you he's got room now on his client listing...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now she is being represented by Mad Max Clifford, does that mean she is getting buried next Saturday?

Yeah, well, its the TRG, aint it?

Its pretty much the SPG, just renamed. No, I don't mean a certain hamster. ;)

From the sounds of it, he did exactly what the training dictated. Mind you, if shes getting represented by Max Clifford... Well...

I could do with another Princess Di style funeral.. :p

Tremaine said:
If you want to know the time....don't ask a Policeman? 8O :wink:
Time for you to get a slap. :)

LancePrivateJones said:
Yeah, she deserved it didn't she?

Just like the rest of us.

Good post :roll:
Yes she she did deserve it and some and it was good post, it's the NAAFI bar!

As its the NAAFI bar I would go somewhat further and suggest that the officer should then have stamped all over her head and ground his heel into her eye sockets, kicked her in the mouth, it wouldn't have done much difference to her, seen her teeth, fecking ugly cnut (alright for a hate feck though) and then he should have p1ssed on her for good measure!

dutch9705 said:
LancePrivateJones said:

As its the NAAFI bar I would go somewhat further and suggest that the officer should then have stamped all over her head and ground his heel into her eye sockets, kicked her in the mouth, it wouldn't have done much difference to her, seen her teeth, fecking ugly cnut (alright for a hate feck though) and then he should have p1ssed on her for good measure!
Member of the ACPO are we bollock brains?
:D

Those teeth show she is either on the Vitamin H diet or she is a dirty gopping scabby cow who wouldn't know a toothbrush if you rammed it up her ricker. She deserves a slap for those fecking gnashers... plus what Dutch said.

LancePrivateJones said:
dutch9705 said:
LancePrivateJones said:

Member of the ACPO are we bollock brains?
:D
Not quite, a bit lower down the scale but an accurate description of my brains! :D

Bich was asking for it, she shoulda backed up when she took the slap, maybe shes looking for a potential lawsuit to pay for a new grill!! lol

This whole 'slap' thing is a bit over the top, he turns round and brushes her off, then she continues to go mental and is coming right up to him again, and exciting the crowd even more, to be honest i think it was the wrong way to go about it, taking the baton out only made the crowd angrier, it should have been a simple case of him taking her and moving her away from that section of the crowd.

Just now the papers are being nice to the girl, but i can guarantee within the next fortnight we'll have people selling their stories on her and she'll be revealed for what she is.