Police Arrest An Entire Ward Of Mental Patients

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
This is what happens when you don't sedate patients enough Largactil 400mg four times a day and this would never have happened.

"We would like to make clear that at no point was the perimeter of the unit breached. Staff followed due procedure when the disturbance began. A police containment was put in place."

Nice to see the firmly rooted prejudices still alive and kicking.

Just plead insanity and the whole case will go on it's arse..er I think?

Depends what one's diagnosis is and whether one has capacity or not. Someone with a personality disorder will mostly have capacity and many other patients do as well.

Our local police force are happy to investigate patients for assault/criminal damage if deemed to have capacity. CPS are slightly less keen to prosecute but we've had a number of successful prosecutions of patients detained under the mental health act.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Yokel

LE
That's just ...err...mental!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This was on the news ages ago.

They knicked a boat and went fishing on it and everything.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They could make a film about that. Don't know what title though. How about: "One flew under the crow's nest"?

jonnopne21

Old-Salt
there's a nurse walking about an asylum and see this fella sat up in bed making a noise like a car
she say "what you doing?"
he says " driving my car"
she's say "you haven't got a car"
and the fella in the next bed says " you shouldn't have said that i get paid a fiver a week for washing it"

I'm here all week

Lunatics taking over the asylum for sure.

Sheer bloody mental health care disgrace, i would sure be embarrassed to be the nurse in charge on that ward.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Lunatics taking over the asylum for sure.

Sheer bloody mental health care disgrace, i would sure be embarrassed to be the nurse in charge on that ward.
So would I, then such a thing has never happened to me, because I'd not have alowed it to happen.

Come, come, Jarrod is much more handsome than that.

Well not quite like that but these things build up, sometimes over days, the staff maybe were inexperienced.
Or may be the staff aint trained like they used to be, eg giving the patients excess amounts of with laxatives on basis that they can't fight and shit at same time, putting them in pyjamas with the tie cord removed so they need one hand to hold their pj's up.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Or may be the staff aint trained like they used to be, eg giving the patients excess amounts of with laxatives on basis that they can't fight and shit at same time, putting them in pyjamas with the tie cord removed so they need one hand to hold their pj's up.
Or injecting them with Haloperidol 30mg and Hyoscine 0.6mg

Latest Threads