Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police arrest 320 dangerous UK child sex offenders - BBC

So the BBC are clearing out staff then.

I read the head line as '...UK Child sex offenders at the BBC' and was gloomily contemplating waiting even longer for my invoices to get paid.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s not a crime that time inside can prevent, probably makes it worse and gives them access to vulnerable young men.

We need special prisons and special endless sentencing for these monsters.
There are plenty of perfectly suitable prisons already in existence. All they need is a flight out there to Angola, Borneo, Peru, Laos, Belize, or wherever. And a cheque written out to their government for their keep at local rates. I do not expect the host nation's taxpayer to keep them for free.

1611364650258.png

There are plenty of perfectly suitable prisons already in existence. All they need is a flight out there to Angola, Borneo, Peru, Laos, Belize, or wherever. And a cheque written out to their government for their keep at local rates. I do not expect the host nation's taxpayer to keep them for free.

View attachment 542073
Instead of sponsoring a guide dog, I'd be happy to sponsor a scrote sent to one of those khazis.
I mean, whats a quid a month...

Yokel

LE
In the eighties you couldn't report that sort of thing. You either got laughed at or "Warned off" if you struck a nerve/allerted those who closed ranks.
Often offenders were shielded by being in the maisons.

Was it really due to the Masons? Apart from all the conspiracy theories and myths about them, a fair number of them would have had children of their own.

I suspect it was more down to a "see no evil, hear no evil, think no evil" approach.

Latest Threads