Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police arrest 320 dangerous UK child sex offenders - BBC

Wow, they said the ethnicity word.

And my particular favorite:
Seventeen were in positions of trust, including a volunteer with the Scouts, church youth group leaders, a social worker, primary school and college teachers, a hospital care assistant, a police officer, and a civil servant.

Yep, exactly the type of roles I would cast paedophiles in if I were writing a book.

Let’s hope some serious jail time for the scrotes however unfortunately the sentences won’t match the crime and they will be freed to do it again, and they will do it again. Sick fcukers.

There is some good news!

It is interesting that GCHQ are mentioned. Perhaps the morons who seek to tie their hands behind their back might pause for thought?

The Yuman Rites of offenders are far more important than the Human Rights of the victims according to those morons.

Try as I might, and for as long as I live, I will never comprehend this mentality.

Let’s hope some serious jail time for the scrotes however unfortunately the sentences won’t match the crime and they will be freed to do it again, and they will do it again. Sick fcukers.

I am of the opinion that very few of these sick barstewards would be able to change their ways, despite jail time, happy clappy therapy or a beating that left them inches from death.

Build a special penal hell-hole and throw them in it until they die.

Wouldn't it be good to read a headline to the effect "Police arrest 320 facilitators of dangerous UK child sex offenders."

There is some good news!

It is interesting that GCHQ are mentioned. Perhaps the morons who seek to tie their hands behind their back might pause for thought?

Has a piece of British Law been altered (HRA ?) recently to enable this ethnicity data being considered important ?

Or was it always there - but avoided by a succesion of spineless Home Secretarys, until one with a surname like Patel came along ?

The Yuman Rites of offenders are far more important than the Human Rights of the victims according to those morons.

Try as I might, and for as long as I live, I will never comprehend this mentality.

I am of the opinion that very few of these sick barstewards would be able to change their ways, despite jail time, happy clappy therapy or a beating that left them inches from death.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s not a crime that time inside can prevent, probably makes it worse and gives them access to vulnerable young men.

We need special prisons and special endless sentencing for these monsters.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

The word you're looking for is oubliette.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC

Yep, exactly the type of roles I would cast paedophiles in if I were writing a book.

Because it's so rare, I wonder if the cop mentioned as having been arrested was Lee Tatton, from the Staffordshire Force?

Linky
Lee Tatton

He only got 6 months jail time.
From the article "Police found four category A images on the phone which included girls as young as six being abused."

6 months FFS.

Yokel

LE
Whilst we would all welcome increased sentences, the death penalty is not going to happen. Better to concentrate on catching the offenders as early as possible, preventing them networking with other paedophiles, and making children and their parents/carers aware of the dangers of meeting people via the internet or exchanging personal details.

The article states 320 UK dangerous child sex offenders arrested, but in the main body of the article it states- The operation led to a total of 4,760 arrests and 6,500 children safeguarded between April and September last year. Did 4,440 arrests lead nowhere?

Well wide of the mark :) :)

On overt display - So that the barstewards know exactly where they ar
Because it's so rare, I wonder if the cop mentioned as having been arrested was Lee Tatton, from the Staffordshire Force?

Linky
Lee Tatton

From the article "Police found four category A images on the phone which included girls as young as six being abused."

6 months FFS.

Linky
Lee Tatton

6 months FFS.

As I understand it the current sentencing advice for courts is to avoid long custodials for those 'just looking' at images of abuse as the prisons are overcrowded and those perpetrators are considered at the lower end of the risk profile.

Where there are convictions for actual sexual abuse the sentences tend to be extensive.

This horror was binned this week for 21 years, to serve a minimum of 14 before being considered for parole.

He also ran a Facebook page which claimed to be 'Fighting for justice for children abused' by outing paedophiles.

I doubt he's unique in trying to cover up his own activities by accusing others.

For the ones that don't want the compulsion, perhaps they should be able to get castration on the NHS as an alternative before they get caught

Better to lessen the risk of it happening in the first place, than punish people once childrens lifes have been scarred

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs

Members of the "establishment" who indulge in this sick perversion tend to be protected from the laws that govern the rest of us. They are likely to be treated leniently by the courts. Friends in the right places?.

slick

LE

Linky
Lee Tatton

6 months FFS.
It makes you wonder how many judges have the same type of interest/hobby ?

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wouldn't it be good to read a headline to the effect "Police arrest 320 facilitators of dangerous UK child sex offenders."

That would of course include members of the police, Labour Party and social services who were complicit in the cover-ups surrounding the original Rotherham sex scandal and other scandals of the same nature.

AFAIK, not one arrest or dismissal so far of anyone involved in this.

Last edited:

Latest Threads