Police arrest 2 in terror raids in Bolton

I await the muslim protests against the arrests. Shame they don't protest against terrorism really. I'm sure the police liaison officer will look after their families, which is more than they do with the victims.

don'tforget that Mad dog Adair was there for a bit so could be NI related also but I suspect your right and for once I agree with you on that point

Warrior_Poet said:
I await the muslim protests against the arrests. Shame they don't protest against terrorism really. I'm sure the police liaison officer will look after their families, which is more than they do with the victims.
Totally agree with you WP.

I agree the vast majority of the UK muslim population is quietly complicit in any terrorist activities against UK non muslims - especially white Christians.

Warrior_Poet said:
You are so right.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5119548.stm

Warrior_Poet said:
Oh WP be honest the only good Muslim for you is a DEAD one!