POLICE AND CRIME COMMISSIONER WILTSHIRE CANDIDATE JONATHON SEED

The bellendery of Philip Wilkinson continues:

View attachment 602428
I mean, what’s the point of attracting all sorts of feedback on Facebook without actually saying anything? His media handler needs a kicking.

’Used to being shot at’

Also:

View attachment 602429
Interestingly, every time he gets photographed with more than twelve people, the balance of probability is that one of them actually voted for him. It’s the sort of mandate that even the crooked despots of the banana republics that Wilkinson ‘helped’ would laugh at.

Similar to the issue of the likelihood of birthdays in large groups.

I wonder if he has any insight into the unsustainable demand on routine and protective services, and the likely increased deskilling of police as individual officers and a service against the increasing digital complexity of even "routine" (or what used to be called "beat") crime.

shouting.png

The bellendery of Philip Wilkinson continues:

View attachment 602428
I mean, what’s the point of attracting all sorts of feedback on Facebook without actually saying anything? His media handler needs a kicking.

’Used to being shot at’

Also:

View attachment 602429
Interestingly, every time he gets photographed with more than twelve people, the balance of probability is that one of them actually voted for him. It’s the sort of mandate that even the crooked despots of the banana republics that Wilkinson ‘helped’ would laugh at.

I did notice he put 'Salmon fishing ' in his CV.

Well - I also have done some Salmon fishing in. Scotland and Ireland.

Point being ( and you know it ) he is sat on top of some of the finest chalkstream flyfishing in the world - and doesn't acknowledge it.

What a ****.