Pole Dancing crab chick

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thegimp, May 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen this,

Servicewoman funded to pole dance

The MoD offered to pay for a pole dancing training programme
    The Ministry of Defence has paid for a former RAF senior aircraftwoman to become a pole dancer.
    Stephanie Hulme, 23, was funded to take up the profession after completing five years' service.

Her training was carried out through an RAF resettlement and training programme which reportedly cost over £2,000 over four weekends.

The move has allowed her to pursue a career as a pole dancer at a club in London.

Training bill .....................etc etc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4526607.stm

2. Servicewoman funded to pole dance

The MoD offered to pay for a pole dancing training programme
    The Ministry of Defence has paid for a former RAF senior aircraftwoman to become a pole dancer.
    Stephanie Hulme, 23, was funded to take up the profession after completing five years' service.

Her training was carried out through an RAF resettlement and training programme which reportedly cost over £2,000 over four weekends.

The move has allowed her to pursue a career as a pole dancer at a club in London.

Training bill

Miss Hulme, who spent time as a senior aircraftwoman at RAF Aldergrave near Belfast, filled in an application form towards the end of her service stating that she wished to take up a course in pole dancing.

She told the Mail on Sunday: "I got the idea after a bit of banter with one of my mates and when I decided to leave I started looking into what it involved.

"Then one of my friends said I should ask the MoD to pay for the training.

"I was very surprised when it was approved - I didn't think it would be."

According to the paper, the bill for her training came to £2,100 and it was met under the RAF's resettlement programme.

Under MoD regulations, servicemen and servicewomen are entitled to retraining through a grant programme after they have completed five years' service.

A spokesman added: "The point of making this grant available is to improve their employment opportunities once they complete their service.

"What they choose to do is a matter for them as long as it is legal."

Miss Hulme now pole dances under the professional name Kitty at a club in Mayfair called For Your Eyes Only.

3. Never met a WRAF good looking enough for this to have been a possibility. Have times changed this much?

4. Any piccys of woman in question to see if she was worth the money??

5. Bugger, should have sent her out here I could find a few pros ta give practical advice.
    john
    Oh and teacher her to dance also.

6. what's the big deal over them paying for this? They've paid for pilots to have sex change operations haven't they?

7. I am sure that the conditions, performance and standards of the delivery of this training will have been monitored with the customary dilligence of those responsible for resettlement matters, at PMC Innsworth. :wink:

8. Photos in the Mail on Sunday.

They are good- both of them at work, one before, one after.

She would definitely get it in a big way!

9. Hatchet faced baggage I would say. Cynical Subbie's next CR will probably read "this officer sets himself low standards and consistently fails to achieve them"... :D

Actually it makes a refreshing change for female RAF personnel to be pole-dancing in female underwear...its usually their male officers. 8)

10. you got the link? or better yet post them in in here

11. in agreement with Sabre on this one - some of us don't have access to the MoS, which most of the time isn't a bad thing :) Someone post a link so we can pass judgement on the young lady's new choice of career :wink:

lancslad

12. Good luck to her-used her resettlement entitlment to get a job-next step bar management etc. better than all those crusty old farts who use resettlement to learn carpentry so they can spend retirment putting up shelves for the wife.

13. the word is she was a bit of a loose woman when she was at aldergrove, which is always good

14. [​IMG]

from the times online :lol:

15. she should train with our 160th Military Police Battalion, an Army Reserve Unit from Tallahassee, Fla.

their speciality is mud-wrestling in the sand-pit alla camp bucca