Polaris 08

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by jibbajabba, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a call out to anyone interested in the 08 series of Polaris challenges in the uk. I am posted to sunny Abbeywood in Bristol and looking for a partner for these events, they run in the spring, summer and autumn. If anyone fancies it, let me know please.

Cheers

Steve

2. yep I will be doing the autumn one at least but I suspect that you may be a bit too quick for me! wait for a younger racing snake to pop up than a fat old bloke. but I will see you there!
    BTW one of the ones doing it will be my mate who is still in headley court after being hit in July so it will be very slow as he is even older than me!

3. by the way do they still let you enter as a solo? I did a couple of years ago. One suggestion (if you are what is called a social hooligan) is you could tag along with us oldies and blitz off into the blue when you get too bored

4. you can still enter as solo, its just easier carrying the kit and i am far from the young spritely biker you are portraying!!!!!!

5. IPT migration then??