Polar Bear fancies a snack

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Infiltrator, Jan 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. I don't think I could bear it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Hope you've ordered your taxi!

3. Nah! I'm walking. Spent the taxi fare on beer :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Behave,

Tropper would have killed it with his bear (geddit??) hands
    Jarrod would have speed dated it
    Dale would have had a fucking saddle on its back quicker that you can say 'My Little Seal Scoffing Pony'

• Like Like x 7
  5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Paws for thought... fur play to the bloke though.

I'll get my own coat thanks... TAXI!

6. At least he came out of it better than those kids that went camping amongst the polar bears in Greenland a while back...:)

7. One for the record, and particularly for Dale, Polar Bears have now been reclassified as 'Northern Ice Ponies'

• Like Like x 2
  8. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I dont know about it being tame. The bear certainly wasnt. The perspex bent rather a lot when the bear was giving it some welly. Definitely a Pampers moment.

Incidentally the DrDoolittle translator translates "rrrrrghhg rghhhh" to "You global warming twats. You are the reason why I have to swim in friggin cold water for weeks at at time. Come out here you fossil fuel burning arsehole and I'll show you what cold is. "

• Like Like x 5
  9. A pampers moment...I'm going to file the serial number off that one and use it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jeez.. Definitely new skids time for the cameraman. I wonder if he'll wake up in a couple of years after dreaming the polar bear's got through and realise he's pished himself?

11. Reminds me of Jurassic Park...

12. Not 'balls of steel' so much as 'that ship's a lot further away than I thought and this bear's a lot faster than I am'

Edit; I wonder if they let him keep that smashing fur-trimmed smock by way of compensation? He wouldn't have wanted the trousers, I don't think...

13. Tiny brain of shit...