Polar Bear fancies a snack

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Behave,

Tropper would have killed it with his bear (geddit??) hands
Jarrod would have speed dated it
Dale would have had a fucking saddle on its back quicker that you can say 'My Little Seal Scoffing Pony'

At least he came out of it better than those kids that went camping amongst the polar bears in Greenland a while back...:)

One for the record, and particularly for Dale, Polar Bears have now been reclassified as 'Northern Ice Ponies'

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeh... I saw that.

Pretty cool having a Polar Bear eying you up for scran only a few inches away.

But no more scary than a shark cage.

Overall, 2/10. Way up there with skydiving. Looks cool, but ultimately pretty tame.
I dont know about it being tame. The bear certainly wasnt. The perspex bent rather a lot when the bear was giving it some welly. Definitely a Pampers moment.

Incidentally the DrDoolittle translator translates "rrrrrghhg rghhhh" to "You global warming twats. You are the reason why I have to swim in friggin cold water for weeks at at time. Come out here you fossil fuel burning arsehole and I'll show you what cold is. "

I dont know about it being tame. The bear certainly wasnt. The perspex bent rather a lot when the bear was giving it some welly. Definitely a Pampers moment.

Incidentally the DrDoolittle translator translates "rrrrrghhg rghhhh" to "You global warming twats. You are the reason why I have to swim in friggin cold water for weeks at at time. Come out here you fossil fuel burning arsehole and I'll show you what cold is. "
A pampers moment...I'm going to file the serial number off that one and use it.

Jeez.. Definitely new skids time for the cameraman. I wonder if he'll wake up in a couple of years after dreaming the polar bear's got through and realise he's pished himself?

M

Mark The Convict

Not 'balls of steel' so much as 'that ship's a lot further away than I thought and this bear's a lot faster than I am'

Edit; I wonder if they let him keep that smashing fur-trimmed smock by way of compensation? He wouldn't have wanted the trousers, I don't think...

The BBC have just received a strongly worded letter from the bear.

Sirs,
I am writing to complain about the quality of the packed lunch recently provided for me while working for your organisastion .......

The BBC have just received a strongly worded letter from the bear.
They replied:

Sir.
I am sorry to hear that the lunch we provided in lieu of payment was unsatisfactory. I have looked into the matter and have found that, whilst the content was edible, nay tasty, the Tuperware container was difficult to open. As a result of your complaint we shall be reverting to the old canvas or nylon wrappers. In addition please accept this fat Scottish Salmond by means of apology.
Regards, Head of Bear Relations, BBC.

This crazy fucker swims with them, He will come a cropper one day.
[video=youtube;g7rZTZBOrqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ[/video]