Poland ratify treaty.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Poland has just ratified, and checkoslovakia is expected to follow any time.

Confirms the bullsh!t stance of 'Call me Dave'. Like I said - he was never going to give us a referendum.

Torygraph link

Czechoslovakia?....hello 1939....that country hasn't existed in 17 years :p

:D

No surprise, they fell to the Nazis and their EU Superstate project in 1939 too…

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
petergriffen said:

One doesn't keep up with the shenanigans the savage hoards get up to old bean. What has someone called them now?

Oil_Slick said:
No surprise, they fell to the Nazis and their EU Superstate project in 1939 too…
I do like to think of the EU as the IV Reich. Albert Speer had a point.

A new model without the Wagner, genocide and obvious homosexuals strutting blondly about in overly tight uniforms. Bit boring but perhaps sustainable for a thousand years.

alib said:
Oil_Slick said:
I do like to think of the EU as the IV Reich. Albert Speer had a point.

A new model without the Wagner, genocide and obvious homosexuals strutting blondly about in overly tight uniforms. Bit boring but perhaps sustainable for a thousand years.

Brilliant! :D

Biped said:
petergriffen said:

One doesn't keep up with the shenanigans the savage hoards get up to old bean. What has someone called them now?
Stagpartybeerland I think,

:wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Czech president has now ratified. Call-me-Dave is now breathing a big sigh of relief because he now considers himself to be off the hook.

Get used to it folks - we aren't getting a referendum.

Having said that, and regards the Oirish question - let's pull out of there and let the Italians in to defend everyone.