pointless posts moved

mighty_doh-nut said:
A mutual friend of Rigger and I was in Blackpool for a beery night, we went for a meal with some civvy colleagues fo mine and the Drinking began, an inbuilt program made us try and out do each other and generally misbehave.

I lost

Ruth, as I will call him was found on his hands and knees outside the pub padding and wallowing in some vomit, not his own, as soon as my colleagues gave him the reaction he was looking for he tucked in to his dessert and scoffed the lot. To everyones amazement he kept it down and continued drinking until the early hours. I told my doorman mates what he had done and although feeling ill at the thought deep down they didn't believe me

On leaving the club the doorman pulled us both and said that a tramp had been sick on the other side of the road.... Ruth made me proud and ran accross in front of a police meat wagon and again tucked in.

Passers by were both amazed and sickened and were also heaving at the sight. I had a lump in my stomach I felt that proud.
Sorry to dig this up but I laughed my tits off and had to share.

no1cares said:
mighty_doh-nut said:
A mutual friend of Rigger and I was in Blackpool for a beery night, we went for a meal with some civvy colleagues fo mine and the Drinking began, an inbuilt program made us try and out do each other and generally misbehave.

I lost

Ruth, as I will call him was found on his hands and knees outside the pub padding and wallowing in some vomit, not his own, as soon as my colleagues gave him the reaction he was looking for he tucked in to his dessert and scoffed the lot. To everyones amazement he kept it down and continued drinking until the early hours. I told my doorman mates what he had done and although feeling ill at the thought deep down they didn't believe me

On leaving the club the doorman pulled us both and said that a tramp had been sick on the other side of the road.... Ruth made me proud and ran accross in front of a police meat wagon and again tucked in.

Passers by were both amazed and sickened and were also heaving at the sight. I had a lump in my stomach I felt that proud.
Do you make it a habit to look through old threads to bring them to our attention? Don't you think people are capable of doing it themselves? Yes they are funny, but you ain't.

Dale the snail said:
Do you make it a habit to look through old threads to bring them to our attention? Don't you think people are capable of doing it themselves? Yes they are funny, but you ain't.
Did you not do this for someone in the 'reports' thread? Thought so.

no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
The two would only be comparable if someone were to say 'you know what, I want to read a really good bar antics thread.'

Death_Rowums said:
no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
The two would only be comparable if someone were to say 'you know what, I want to read a really good bar antics thread.'
ok civvie

no1cares said:
Death_Rowums said:
no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
ok civvie
My being a civvie doesn't stop you being a twat.

I can't see the problem in merely pointing out to no1cares that his argument against Dale was lacking in substance, without actually insulting the man.

Im with Death Rowums here ... no1cares' was a pointless post followed by more pointless posts. Moreover the argument 'ok civvie' is both puerile and irrelevant.

no1cares ... my dad's stronger than your dad
my dad earns more than your dad

just a few more arguments for you to lay on people ... why hijack an otherwise entertaining thread? pr1ck

onfire said:
Im with Death Rowums here ... no1cares' was a pointless post followed by more pointless posts. Moreover the argument 'ok civvie' is both puerile and irrelevant.

just a few more arguments for you to lay on people ... why hijack an otherwise entertaining thread? pr1ck
my dad is chuck norris

no1cares...the jury is still out on who your father was...or indeed whether or not you had one...

Oxygen thief...

Dale the snail said:
no1cares said:
mighty_doh-nut said:

I lost

But you are a clerk whore.

no1cares said:
onfire said:

my dad is chuck norris
Great, we are in the arrsehole, I can swear as much as I like.

No1Cares, you are still a cunt, and stop sending me PMs in text speak, it hurts my eyes, and I couldn't give a shite. Nato, you are right, you got me on that one. At least I am in the army though.

Any remarks about civvies to Rowums about being a civvie just make me laugh. At least he is doing something about it, rather than just sat on his arrse all day on the internet, virtually picking on people. No1cares, you are a right saddo. At least I have an excuse. Prick.

Dale being nice to me, what is this my fahking birthday or summinck?

G

Goku

Death_Rowums said:
Dale being nice to me, what is this my fahking birthday or summinck?
She’s grooming you sunshine, do you like skat?… doesn’t really matter if you don’t :wink:

I never saw the original thread, so I won't comment on whether No1cares trashed a thread or not. However, I have issue with this comment:

Dale the snail said:
rather than just sat on his arrse all day on the internet
He's clocked up 981 posts since mid-April, each one more bone and pointless than the last. I admit I've posted some pish, but he posts all over the place, despite having no knowledge of the subject. For example in the thread about a Cpls mess despite never having served, let alone be a Cpl. In fact, lets look at his latest offering. Who wants to play on-line chess?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=44367.html

The term 'Dullard' dosen't even come close.

Mr Tiffy, I have never to my knowledge (I grant you however, that I may have forgotten an occasion when it might have occurred) ever commented on a subject that would require prior experience that I did not have. I have however, as you quite rightly pointed out, posted on a thread that I did not have knowledge about, but however, my post did not contain advice (that I would not be equipped to give) nor did it profess to have answers. Instead I believe I merely posted with regard to the post of another who was (no doubt like myself) talking out of his arrse.

With regards to my most recent post on Chess, I will agree that some may find it dull. However, my post was not intended to be funny, it was to seek out others who may be interested in playing a little. Had I posted it in the NAAFI you would have a valid point.

I might find blogging or Arrseonia (which has it's own forum) dull, but I wouldn't use those as an argument as to why I thought another was a dullard.

Latest Threads