Pointless on BBC 1 Tonight...(NIPPLES)

Pointless on BBC 1 might be worth watching tonight. There was a contestant on last night called Danni (tight green top) and her nips in Round 1 were amazing.

By Round 2 the seemed to miraculously subside so I reckon the producers had told the studio engineers to turn the heating up in the interests of public decency!

Anyway Danni did not win last night so gets a second chance this evening. Hopefully the programme editor doesn't advice her to wear a loose top!

BBC iPlayer - Pointless: Series 5: Episode 55

Pointless on BBC 1 might be worth watching tonight. There was a contestant on last night called Danni (tight green top) and her nips in Round 1 were amazing.

By Round 2 the seemed to miraculously subside so I reckon the producers had told the studio engineers to turn the heating up in the interests of public decency!

Anyway Danni did not win last night so gets a second chance this evening. Hopefully the programme editor doesn't advice her to wear a loose top!

BBC iPlayer - Pointless: Series 5: Episode 55
11mins 22 to 11 mins 35 are worth watching if you have high definition!

Regardless the kettle is on ready to settle down with chicken and mushroom flavour Pot Noodle at 5.15pm! I bet Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman are praying for a repeat performance!
On closer examination her partner had just got a Pointless answer so maybe she was genuinely excited at the prospect of another £250 in the winning pot.

afghanman is dreaming of poking the grate not looking at the mantlepiece.

A sure sign of hetrosexuality you bitchen queens.

To the OP.

You have access to the internet and you wait for shit tv quizzes to have a tug?

Has your mum got a lock on naughty sites or something?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just to append this thread and say right now there are a pair of outstanding lovelies on Pointless. Kat in particular is epic.

And they've just been knocked out. Typical. She was ace, though.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

What is it about tits and nipples?

The cream of the British military getting the horn watching Pointless in order to see a couple of points.

A tit is a tit. You can touch them, wibble them about, or inthe case of Ravers' missus, stretch them around her head and tie them in a knot.

But a tit is a tit.

Never understood the attraction myself; a good conversation and a glass of wine is far more 'raising of the horn'.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
To clarify, when I said "pair of lovelies" I meant the team of two separate women. Neither of them were particularly top-heavy, but both were top class totty. That Kat bird to whom I referred was particularly easy on the eye.