Pointless duallardy from LHB

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SuperTrooper, Jul 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a lot of fat slappers on this site who might, with a few drops of GHB or the promise of seeing you in a uniform, sit on your face and dangle their milky coloured,veiny, ample thighs around your massive 'Dumbo' ears. Failing that you could always pay for a crack ho'er down in Kings Cross, Jugg-ears.

2. Not just dating sites Deskie there are some real freaks of nature on here as well.... :wink:

3. Its easy for people to get caught up with sleazy phycho's on websites.

Dating sites are not the only place for creeps. :roll:

4. Ladies I hope you and Scotlass dont put your favourite Iron in the phycho/freak league :D

5. No mate,we lurve you!!!! :wink:

6. One of the few gentlemen left, no iron you do not fit the freak profile....

7. Girls you'll make me :oops:

8. Hey, that's two offers I've had on this high quality dating site! Direct and to the point as well! :D

Litotes

9. Litotes when we have finished making the iron a happy man we will get round to you, make sure your profile is up to date, and that you have finished the antibiotics after your nasty little rash..

10. You going to make me put him down?I like this one, :wink:

11. Baldrick,

God I thought only I found that lot
    Nail and head!
    Tears running, monitor drenched with coffee.

12. Ladies, please, no fighting... unless it is in front of me and in a plastic swimming pool full of pink blancmange!

Litotes

13. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Dating sites are freaky and so's ARRSE, although both have delivered a hand full of sprats so to speak. :twisted:

Better off just getting out in to the real world and go MILF hunting.

14. I have to agree, people on the web can by the very nature of it be anything or anyone they wish to be, sadly the majority of the time they turn out to be a very large dissappointment..

15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that! And, it can happen to anyone. And the camel wasn't keen on the celery.