Pointless and inane comment thread

Patrick Mcgoohan..... The Prisoner..... of endless repeats of Columbo on 5 USA every Sunday.

I wonder how similar is the colour and texture of your labia to your facial pout, I wanted to ask the pretty thing who served my latte in the M&S cafe

Sagrilege
1628614354854.png

Population of America from 2016 to 2020..... one.

This is your Captain speaking... I hope you all got some sleep on the flight and welcome back to the UK and Brize Norton from your shortened tour of "Stan".... please do NOT unbuckle your seatbelts or move about the aircraft until we get the all clear from 10 Downing Street.

Why did my bedside clock show 12.47 when it was 08.01 in the morning, and the readout on the bedside telephone show 47 minutes of elapsed time and counting on line.? no logical explanation!! :???:

Why did my bedside clock show 12.47 when it was 08.01 in the morning, and the readout on the bedside telephone show 47 minutes of elapsed time and counting on line.? no logical explanation!! :???:
Blipped power cut 47 (Clue) minutes ago. Secondary breakers were slow to kick in.... your electronics reset (Normally the old stuff).

Last edited:
Blipped power cut 47 (Clue) minutes ago. Secondary breakers were slow to kick in.... your electronics reset (Normally the old stuff).
I will accept the power blip for the clock, however the land line phone is 40v dc fed from the exchange, which i know all have instant back up power packs which is some miles away, and the electric cooker digital clock was showing the correct time :???: :???:

I will accept the power blip for the clock, however the land line phone is 40v dc fed from the exchange, which i know all have instant back up power packs which is some miles away, and the electric cooker digital clock was showing the correct time :???: :???:
New stuff have batteries to cover a short outage...... they fade with age. and exchange power is for dialling purposes only. Plus I bet your local repeater cabinet is on the same supply.... digital blip from the SLAMS.

Last edited:
I can judge the extent of the 'blip' cut.
If my toothbrush isn't charging (non-latching RCD); very short.
If the toothbrush isn't charging and the microwave clock needs resetting; slightly longer.

I can judge the extent of the 'blip' cut.
If my toothbrush isn't charging (non-latching RCD); very short.
If the toothbrush isn't charging and the microwave clock needs resetting; slightly longer.
I should have added:

If both of the above, plus the oven clock is flashing the time since the event; we've paid a visit to Victorian times for a second or so.

FINALLY sat it my local, in my local seat, drinking my preferred ale..... and not enjoying it..... little annoying voice says you should be back at home drinking tinnies.

Had two KC registered Springers with all the parts working.... and we tried to stop the pink sausage. 2000 quid a pup! 2 litters a year equals a new car!

Last edited:

Latest Threads