Pointless and inane comment thread

Meet the light weight (Compared to mine) ex-mother in law on one of her rare mild days.

Should be legally required to be played before any stag do before you get pissed. (Unless your a Serious MILF man, then your not just marrying her....).

This is the theatrics you get when you admit to shopping at Aldi.

I'm not inferring that all mothers in law are that bad, mine just wanted the perfect wedding she never had via her daughter.... I'm just inferring than some are far worse....... bloody PC.

Last edited:
And for HELMHUT....

............................................................................................Just enjoy..............................................................................................................

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
From M3 to M1 via M25 in under an hour today.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Why dont we see PAK A MAC and those smashing see through plastic rain hoods any more ?

I have noticed that the Catholic church have been very keen about birth control.... since they realised that Alterboys can't get pregnant.

I think I am in the lucky few years where I saw a spaceship docking with a space station in 2001 and going "Fcuking hell"..... to buy a docking computer in Elite as after a while it gets boring.

I wonder how many independent colonies are now thinking "I wish the British were back in charge".

Do the council workers have to engage in some weird ritual mating dance involving some sort of eastern european steps like morris dancing involving diving boots above my floor?

Stop drinking you alchie prick.

Aaaah, but the light melodies from Mozart and Vivaldi are so much more enjoyable. you Scottish fucktard.

I had repeatedly covered your nations trouble with drink over my 22 years.... with no thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow response.... crayon poisoning.