Pointless and inane comment thread

Best ever,,,, this was the original original with a very drunk Vivian Stanshall.

Inane............praCTICING HARD...next year we will work on pointless... or do we?

Last edited:
I was so laid back that my chair over tilted backwards.... now trapped between a radiator and a serious piece of furniture.... I did what every old squaddie would would do... listen to the music and make a plan.

Last edited:
Peruvian coffee,,,, if the mission task was Ghandi's flip flop.... well done.

................................................................................For us old BAOR gits..............................................................................

Last edited:
Synopsys.... where more than 1 Synopsis occurs in the same location....

Working with 432's and been out if the field for a month .............."We stink of benz"..................... (actually it's was dieso, but it is a multi-fuel engine and I did have a Commer and and more than one RL on my flick at some time).

Commer... awesome piece of gear..... bang it in low gear and very slowly go to the top of Everest.

Last edited:
Capri Sun dated May 2012 is no longer Blackcurrant colour but does contain black lumps that wouldn't go up the straw if you were daft enough to try it.

Of course... techno sea shantys.... how blindingly obvious..... look forward to a rave on HMS Victory! (Going to ruin the planking, and let's not mention what they will be doing in the rigging).

Last edited:
Just watched the SN-10 non-launch... was supposed to climb to 10 Km and then land..... may have made 1 metre.... but it didn't blow up.... yet. They have 4 hours left of the launch window..... I'm sure they can find an Engineer that will go and fix it.

It finally flew..... and landed..... and THEN blew up! I swear not one American knows how to reverse park.

Yet another new acronym!....Rapid Unplanned Disassembly (RUD)

Last edited:
My bestie mate said he could get me some issue AA Duracell batteries from a contact in the RUC....

"How many do you want"?
"4 would be ok",
"Can't do 4",
"Ok... 2",
"Still pushing your luck, can still do you 1",
"Bit pointless.... my walkman takes 2",
"Ooooooh..... I was talking boxes of a 100".