Pointless and inane comment thread

Just changed Broadband provider, I now have the luxury of only 1 phoneline..... but 2 bills.

Looking for something on Orkney and found these two.
1612710371505.png

Is that a church for Twatts?

"You must be mad" when I said I was going to drill a 1 inch hole in the middle of my new coffee table.

....................................................................................IMG_0022 (1).JPG

..................................................................................Seems logical to me.

....................................................................................IMG_0024 (1).JPG

PS. The Brass collar has a friction fit plastic collar so it can be popped out and the table has been drilled for the fitting to be flush with the table top..... it's amazing what you can pick up cheap in Chinese manufactured sink fittings.... that you don't need to be inoculated against.

P.S. No, I did not know that furniture sex existed, "The Chippendales" is now a confusing concept.

P.P.S. I paid £20 for the table...... don't think I'm crazy enough to do it on a decent one without a trial run!

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Looking for something on Orkney and found these two.
View attachment 547315

Is that a church for Twatts?
Twatt Kirk is currently for sale.
I had a look at it year before last with a view to making an offer but decided against it as it needs extensive renovation.

Kirkz

LE
is there a graveyard goes with it?
Not that I saw and I walked all round it.
Even the benches at the front have Twatt Kirk on them.
The main body of the building is pretty much an empty shell and the small extention at the rear has a toilet and anteroom.
The small anount of land you can see around it is as much as you get.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
6” of snow outside. Comparing the tracks left overnight to those from the first webpage I could be arsed looking at, I am confident to claim we’ve had Impala in the garden.

Kirkz

LE
6” of snow outside. Comparing the tracks left overnight to those from the first webpage I could be arsed looking at, I am confident to claim we’ve had Impala in the garden.
Do you live in Chester Zoo?

Not that I saw and I walked all round it.
Even the benches at the front have Twatt Kirk on them.
The main body of the building is pretty much an empty shell and the small extention at the rear has a toilet and anteroom.
The small anount of land you can see around it is as much as you get.
I had a look on google street view, the front had scaffold on it.

Cleared the path of snow today for the fourth time this week

Problems with your putting....... not dangerous.

Problems with your driving..... VERY dangerous.

Latest Threads