Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pointless and inane comment thread

Kirkz

LE
Baffles me. The closest one to us is mobbed most of the time, sometimes requiring traffic control.
There's one on a small retail park near me and the drive through queue blocks up the car park for the other shops and often backs out on to the road causing traffic problems.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I always have my bin out 30 minutes before the deadline.

But never in the same place twice.

It's a Gunner thing.
Probably a squuifee battery triangle structure which aberrated Mig-23 jockeys perfecting a good targeting solution... I'm sure the binmen love you!

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tomorrow is bin day. I just took out a black bag to put in the bin, and put the bin out.

What's that under the garden table? Looks like something white, melted, about the size of a naan bread. Dare I poke it? Okay. Fúck me, it IS a naan bread.

How did a naan bread get there? It's under the table. Seagull couldn't have dropped it there. Couldn't have been lobbed over the wall.

Must've been a cat.

Kirkz

LE
Tomorrow is bin day. I just took out a black bag to put in the bin, and put the bin out.

What's that under the garden table? Looks like something white, melted, about the size of a naan bread. Dare I poke it? Okay. Fúck me, it IS a naan bread.

How did a naan bread get there? It's under the table. Seagull couldn't have dropped it there. Couldn't have been lobbed over the wall.

Must've been a cat.
Probably your nans cat.

Must've been a cat.
You’re lucky, my sister (and some of her neighbours) had used nappies spread over her lawn due to foxes raiding the bin bags of a couple with a new baby.
The foxes had also eaten the contents of the nappies too.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Probably your nans cat.
I gave it a funny, but me nan was born 5 May 73. No, not the day Sunderland won the cup. A hundred years before that. She's been dead over 60. It would explain why it was white. Must have been a ghost of a nan.

Is this a mirror image? :oops:
1611413036542.png

Bloody Council workers.... every time I go to do a job on this flat I find two other hidden cock ups that have to be sorted first.... I suspect their electricians got their qualifications whilst also doing a Bovine husbandry course somewhere in Texas.

Holocaust Memorial day..... in 6 months time do they have a Holocaust denial day?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Seen in Another Place - well, soz me duck - but it made me giggle momentarily:

1611839911525.png

Pointless and inane to continue to try too tell Alexa to play 10 cc's "The Original Soundtrack" album.

Just to add.... F,I,F,O... use the abbreviations, she takes the F,O to heart and switches off.

Last edited:
Grrr, one phoneline, but two bills from 2 different companies, no wonder Alexa is confused.... that's two of us..... and my Heimdal internet security is not a happy teddy as well.

Last edited:
Me and God are going to have a serious chat about the fact I was born about 40 years too early.....

Latest Threads