Pointless and inane comment thread

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
D

Deleted 72187

Its all over the loo roll and on top of the pan, or splattered if I have a farty shit.
On the poo hopefully points to bloody piles

In the poo could be more serious.

Either way, see your GP...

Or a vet

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldnt afford a kempston, i had a cheetah, but it was crap, just used the Z,X and space keys. Probably why the tips of my index fingers are flat

You dont see light-guns for computers these days either
I've got one for my playstation just to play House of the Dead Overkill and shoot zombies

That little micro Hitler that ran South Mimms services in July/August 96,, bitching like hell as we came off exercise from Scotland that we were the 3rd lot spilling diesel all over the place, (A gross lie) and hammering the toilets and McDonalds (Which was true)..... we could tell him there were another 14 packets behind us...... ......................................................................................but we didn't.

(Seems a certain Sgt further down the line corrected him on the error of his ways).

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Just wrote "Johnson wipes" on my shopping list. Thought it looked odd ...

D

Deleted 72187

The only country in the world apart from the UK that has seats in its parliament automatically reserved for its clergy is Iran.

Let that sink in for a moment

Decided to Delete 90% of the message.... but left this... pointless but not inane.

Last edited:
And if your thinking of joining the Army.....

I have engineered circuits, both HF and Satellite from the Falklands to the UK, I engineered a re-re-re-relay link from east of Hameln back to Gutersloh (It has a Harrier jump fast jet thing), I have engineered the 7 satellite links we had during the Bosnia crisis.... so why does this guy still insist I still come and fit an outside ariel for his TV when he is only 5 miles from the 1 Kilowatt directional Bilsdale Transmitter when I insist that a wet piece of string will do absolutely nicely, or even a metal coat hanger suitably straightened out a bit?
If he lived any closer he could read by the light of the red mast lamps.

Last edited: