Pointless and inane comment thread

I went for a run, rather longer than I've done recently.

Now the area of my buttocks immediately adjacent to my anus hurts.
Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction.

Kirkz

LE
No, usually when that happens it's the anus itself that hurts. This is a ring of fire a good inch or two away from my actual anus.
Too much information!!!

When Edmund Hillary and his team set off to conquer Mount Everest they took 15,000 fags with them. (5,000 Capstan and 10,000 Craven A).

Neither Hillary or Tenzing smoked.

Kirkz

LE
Is anybody else sick to death of hearing the phrase "It's the right thing to do" from the Goverment?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been farting in my sleep for a month now , is this an old age thing /

Out for a bimble a few nights ago and went past several groups of Officer Cadets bivvying up for the night. The bit I saw looked like Carry On Camping in MTP so I assume they're a new intake.

Anyway, I spotted quite a few Hennessy style hammocks strung about on the edges of harbour areas and near the big tents. I haven't noticed them before, are hammocks now the DS solution to kipping on training areas?

@Brotherton Lad Also, there's a new fence being installed at the south western edge of the RMAS compound next to the stream exiting the lakes but said fence is being built about 10 feet inside the current one. Any reason the existing fence isn't being replaced like for like?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Out for a bimble a few nights ago and went past several groups of Officer Cadets bivvying up for the night. The bit I saw looked like Carry On Camping in MTP so I assume they're a new intake.

Anyway, I spotted quite a few Hennessy style hammocks strung about on the edges of harbour areas and near the big tents. I haven't noticed them before, are hammocks now the DS solution to kipping on training areas?

@Brotherton Lad Also, there's a new fence being installed at the south western edge of the RMAS compound next to the stream exiting the lakes but said fence is being built about 10 feet inside the current one. Any reason the existing fence isn't being replaced like for like?
Ex Self Reliance for the new intake. Best described as aggressive camping and their first outing into the ulu.

Don't know about the fence but the trees have been cut well back in the last couple of months. I'll have a gander but it may well be something as simple as improving field of view for drivers.

Watched a live footy match yesterday, the game was ok but the crowd were pretty fukkin quiet tbh.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Having had a peek this morning, I'd hazard a guess it will allow improvements to the junction, perhaps for pedestrians, cyclists and buses. It is a notorious local bottleneck.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
During the battle of Verdun, an average of 7000 horses were killed per day
we got replacements from the USA... the germans didn't. The Irish didn't help.

Latest Threads