Pointless and inane comment thread

Is it just me that when the BBC Coronavirus logo comes up, all yellow and red, thinks "Mmmm! Pizza!

Kirkz

LE
Is it just me that when the BBC Coronavirus logo comes up, all yellow and red, thinks "Mmmm! Pizza!
Yeah just you.
When I see red and yellow I think burst zit.

..............................................................................Wait till the bass kicks in...........................................................................................

I'm very old school

Orchestrate this for a military band and play at every passing off parade....

He owned a local gym at Wrea Green 15 years ago, never met him but growing up in Question of Sport, him and Emlyn Hughes always made me feel comfortable.

Kirkz

LE
He owned a local gym at Wrea Green 15 years ago, never met him but growing up in Question of Sport, him and Emlyn Hughes always made me feel comfortable.
He used to live in Longton before he moved to Wrea green and I was his postie for a few years, nice bloke tipped well at Christmas.

Is she like no neck Nancy from Belfast?
Anyone else remember little paws from Munster, early 80's? She went through pretty much the whole of 204, Sig Sqn. Her tiny little hands made your cock look massive, which to be fair was her only redeeming feature.
Pointless and inane enough?

Kirkz

LE
Anyone else remember little paws from Munster, early 80's? She went through pretty much the whole of 204, Sig Sqn. Her tiny little hands made your cock look massive, which to be fair was her only redeeming feature.
Pointless and inane enough?
You durty scutter scuttler.