Pointless and inane comment thread

Awol

LE
He's followed through.
I did that in the middle of the night. It was dry by morning and I couldn't smell anything, it was only much later that I got out of bed and found what looked like a melted Mars bar stuck to the top sheet.

I wasn't sure whether to feel disgusted at doing it, or proud for having laid in it for 8 hours.

Kirkz

LE
I did that in the middle of the night. It was dry by morning and I couldn't smell anything, it was only much later that I got out of bed and found what looked like a melted Mars bar stuck to the top sheet.

I wasn't sure whether to feel disgusted at doing it, or proud for having laid in it for 8 hours.
Be proud.
After all it is the sport of Kings.

What is says on the tin:- "Johnstone's Vinyl Silk Emulsion offers a range of rich and concentrated colours....

What it means:- Johnstone's Vinyl Silk Emulsion after 4 coats will start to offer a range of rich and concentrated colours....

Why does the Sally Army have military ranks?

To be an officer in the Sally Ann, you have to ‘have had a call from God’...

... this call, is it a phone call or does Big G just bellow from Heaven, “Oi, Sid” or similar?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Sid was in an advert for British Gas.

Just remembered when the snow was so deep we thought the squadron run was off.... no. we rotatated the ones in front too cut slots in the 10 foot drifts so we could at least do 2 laps of the camp......... BAOR skills.

AND. I'm measuring up windows for curtains...... this is one of the curses that come with divorce, like I'm happy to sleep on the floor, and 6 months later will buy a matress, seems civvies don't like that.

Last edited:

I couldn't stop laughing.
And crayons... drag yourself into the 21st century, we use Edding pens now.

Last edited:
just found out that British Gas has put a demerit on my credit rating for non-payment. Not only have I not received a bill, I went online and paid them.... not once but twice due to their software not acknowledging the first payment. On E-on from the new year, saving 50p a day on just standing charges..... thats £180 over a year alone.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
just found out that British Gas has put a demerit on my credit rating for non-payment. Not only have I not received a bill, I went online and paid them.... not once but twice due to their software not acknowledging the first payment. On E-on from the new year, saving 50p a day on just standing charges..... thats £180 over a year alone.
It's the time of the year for greed. I had similar from Plusnet. The first I knew of any bill was when I received a letter telling me the debt had been passed to a debt collector. I am now with another company - and cheaper.

Got a mail from Sky mobile saying that I can have free roaming data on Christmas day.
The only day of the year that 99% of us are guaranteed to be at home using the unlimited Wi Fi. LOL.

And, if you've already made the effort and bought a laser pointer from Ebay to torment their cat this Christmas.......the least the cat could do is stay alive.

It's the time of the year for greed. I had similar from Plusnet. The first I knew of any bill was when I received a letter telling me the debt had been passed to a debt collector. I am now with another company - and cheaper.
I'm with Plusnet again, 4 years ago they were fine, now they are as bad as the others, want your money, sod the service.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
"A chod is two or more notes played together".

Gotta love music students.

Latest Threads