Pointless and inane comment thread

You'll probably find that she licks a lot of boxes.

******* auto-complete, of course I meant ticks a lot of boxes: female, uni, fast-track, y'know.
Not forgetting Common Purpose graduate

She, did you just assume their gender :eek:
No, the original source for the article stated that "she" was the appropriate gender pronoun.

Brexit_Pride

Old-Salt
Somewhere in the country there's an angry ex-scalie bouncing his fists, computer and possibly spouse around the walls of a decrepit, leaking shipping container abode

If Greta Downiberg falls overboard on her trip to the USA, it would be ethical not to send any fossil-fuelled search planes or ships.
Perhaps a boat or two rowed by non-farting vegans, using 'best guess' carbon neutral navigation rather than GPS.

Brexit_Pride

Old-Salt
If Greta Downiberg falls overboard on her trip to the USA, it would be ethical not to send any fossil-fuelled search planes or ships.
Perhaps a boat or two rowed by non-farting vegans, using 'best guess' carbon neutral navigation rather than GPS.
I believe that you sir, are Arron Banks and I wish to claim my diamond mine, by way of recompense

Dredd

LE
It amazes me how many column inches and airtime minutes have been devoted to this person this week. She got on a sailboat as a publicity stunt. Whoop de doo. Typical media flash in the pan and she will be totally bewildered when they stop fawning over her and bothering to mention her, as the next thing attracts their attention with the shiny-shiny.

To my mind it is the same mentality that is promoting her now as promoted Jade Goody way back when. Media attention is a demanding mistress and needs constant prodding to stay focused on you, and it is frankly pathetic the depths some will stoop to in order to keep feeding it. Some never get over it, as they discover that in the whore-pimp relationship it wasn't the way around they had initially believed it to be.

Brexit_Pride

Old-Salt
This rather tragic soul, as you so eloquently put it, resides in a rather large detached home, in a semi rural corner of south Staffordshire, not a million miles from Wolverhampton, out in the sticks, retired, and loving it, at the moment (09:27 Hrs. 16th Aug 2019) it is pissing down, overcast and 69F, no wind.

My tragic existence, is punctuated by regular trips out visiting the stately homes of Britian & local beauty spots, writing my weekly nonsense for one local, and one national paper, and generally tossing it off in a leisurely and calm manner, while the rest of the UK is grinding its balls off down the salt mines, this well healed retired site electrician is living a good relaxed life, responding to the knobs, dcik heads, and occasional throbbers that seem to infest the hallowed halls of Arrse.

As for your barbed comments on immigration, I am second generation of immigrants from Vitebsk, who landed on these shores in 1903, and who's men folk served in both world wars, with distinction, The lady's going into the munitions factory's. Peruse the You tube section, key in the festival of remembrance, 2018 in the Royal Albert Hall, look at the image of the soldier, projected onto the 4 screens, that was my grandfather, Sgt R.S.block. 1752, 38-40 Batt (Judeans) Royal fusiliers. ( Allenby's cypher Sgt)

Thank you for your attention...that is all.
Do you always contrive such wordy offence on another's behalf?

Brexit_Pride

Old-Salt
I assumed that the post was directed at me, as it patently was not, by the content of your post, I do humbly apologise, and will delete my post.
It, of course, may have been you. Were you the sort of charmless bore that regales folk with tales about the time he whiled away his summer leave sleeping in the boot of a rusty Renault 5 on a rather pedestrian roadtrip

In his mind he's ranulph fieenes, David Livingston and captain cook, all rolled into a single moderately obese package of top draw raconteurmanship.

I'll let others judge

Latest Threads