Pointless and inane comment thread

MOD out source burning one house down...........................................And the Germans are over-Qualified.

Notice a proper Marching band.... not like one for the tourists.

Now.... night parades... torches....Germany...... 1934........ Nah, doesn't ring a glocke.

Edited to add.....Mein Gott!! And is that FeldGrau und Feldblau I see. And staring into a searchlight will bugger up your night vision far longer that the proscribed 30 minutes..... but it had to be done.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
God it’s hot, window open, still can’t sleep. Got up bit cooler downstairs, pooch looking at me with funny face thinking “what’s up with him”.
I’m bloody hot and suffering, that’s what’s wrong with me.

Now, requiring you to stop and start and at my word of command is not difficult, even the Americans can do it

Now... are they the band of a bridging unit?

Last edited:
Just to balance the books..... never have I seen a choir so going WTF and be uninspired ..... and the dick with the stick.........

Last edited:
Now this makes sense...

"Look at that dirty bastard", shaving out of a fire bucket....."I pissed in that last night". it's a true period joke.

Last edited:
Just described my new flat as "Painted by Bennies"........ Now 99.99% of the population will not get the joke.

why ha
MOD out source burning one house down...........................................And the Germans are over-Qualified.

Notice a proper Marching band.... not like one for the tourists.

Now.... night parades... torches....Germany...... 1934........ Nah, doesn't ring a glocken.

I give it a funny, only beacause the horrific outcome of torch lit marching bands back in the 30's conjures up scenes of unimaginable horror.

That would be a lack of gun control..... if all purchases were registered and a nationwide registration scheme to prevent a certified mad nutter in one state from driving 20 minutes into another and buying as many handguns as his mastercard will allow....

"Guns don't kill people, people do"...... never seen any record recently of somebody been stabbed at 270 metres.

Last edited:
Update on the above:
We were watching the box last night with all the windows and patio door open 'cos of the heat, when there was a soft 'Bonk' from upstairs.
We looked at each other and I speculated, "Upstairs blinds hitting the frame?"
Just as she said it was a different type of 'Bonk', it happened again. I set off upstairs, turning on the upstairs light.
I was a tad surprised to see a fox standing in our bedroom.
Not half as surprised as the fox, who looked like a teenager caught having a **** by his mum*. He froze with eyes wide and ears plastered back. The same fox as before, recognisable by its dark colouring.
Not wanting to scare him, for obvious reasons, I tried to get behind him so he could go out. He ran and hid behind the bed and flew across the bed and down the stairs when I 'found' him.
Downstairs he ran into my wife on the way up and stopped, undecided which way to go. Luckily, my wife backed off and he shot back out of the patio door.
We found that he'd dug out a couple of my wife's slippers from under a unit and reckon as well as liking cheese, the 'Bonk' was him pouncing on them like prey.
Silly little sod. Luckily there were no presents of the liquid or solid sort and the duvet didn't smell foxy where he'd careered across it.
The hall door will remain shut tonight.

*Never happened, never, I say.
Wait until it craps on your carpet.You won't think it's so cute then.

Wait until it craps on your carpet.You won't think it's so cute then.
Fingers were firmly crossed as soon as I saw it and that was precisely why I didn't want to frighten it and why the hall door is now shut in the evening. It's more mental than cute and it's easy to see the link between foxes and ginger bints.

New phone number allocated at about 08:00 this morning, at 11:30 get a call from "BT" about malware and they want me to install remote app "Teamviewer 14"........ How the fcuk did these Indian scammers know that my number had just been activated?
Big clue they weren't from BT was their made up NATO phonetic alphabet, I mean.................................M for Mango!
BT still outsource work to Indian business process outsourcing companies, so maybe that could explain it

At one point BT even owned a large chunk of one Indian BPO company namely Tech Mahindra

Latest Threads