Pointless and inane comment thread

... if its yellow..... let it mellow..

If its brown... flush it down...

If its green........ scream....

Preparations for a night out from barrakcs at the local town........ after donning your best suite, shirt and shoes....

(a) Spectacles.............. check
(b) Testicles........ Check
(c) Notebook.................Check
(d) Wallet.........................Check
(e) Watch.........................Check

Procede out of barracks with your mates, and have a glorious evning of riotous living, boozing, chasing the wimmin and fornicating as per SOPS, before staggering back puking and farting before curfew comes into force.

Preparations for a night out from barrakcs at the local town........ after donning your best suite, shirt and shoes....

(a) Spectacles.............. check
(b) Testicles........ Check
(c) Notebook.................Check
(d) Wallet.........................Check
(e) Watch.........................Check

Procede out of barracks with your mates, and have a glorious evning of riotous living, boozing, chasing the wimmin and fornicating as per SOPS, before staggering back puking and farting before curfew comes into force.
The next morning

(a) Spectacles.......broken
(b) Testicles.....itching like fuck
(c) Notebook.....missing
(d) Wallet.....empty
(e) Watch.....broken

The good old days

Jingle Bells..
the man next to me smells,
I won't get a seat today.
Oh what fun nobody has..
on their commute each day, hey.
Jingle bells this man really does smell..
Why must it be this way?
My train is delayed once again,
adding to my misery today.

I spent an hour digging the Christmas decorations out of the back of garage this morning. As I brought in the last bag my wife said "I'm sure we had more than that" she's said the same thing every year since 1994, it's really starting to get on my tits.

I spent an hour digging the Christmas decorations out of the back of garage this morning. As I brought in the last bag my wife said "I'm sure we had more than that" she's said the same thing every year since 1994, it's really starting to get on my tits.
Next year, fill a black bag or two with random crap and see if she still says it.

I really really really wish that we had more threads about BREXIT and the Prime Minister.

No. REALLY.