Pointless and inane comment thread

Time for an hearing aid.......on the news today it was announced that the PM was in the Balkans discussing Brexit with the German Chancellor and the French President......... my comment was "What the fuck has the Falklands got to do with Brexit"?!

Have you seen how expensive tiles are?

Not many people know that Nelson was 5ft 8″ in height but that his statue in Trafalgar square is 17ft 4″. That’s a Horatio of 3:1

I have a new student whose name is Aryan. But it's patently obvious to me he's anything but Aryan.

Bloody cultural appropriators ....

Apparently, telling someone that if they don't do a good job renovating your house that you'll shit all over their social media and say things like "He was looking up my 4yr old grand-daughter's skirt" is frowned upon. It's OK to tell your "workforce" that someone is a lesbian*, and was being finger-blasted by the tiler though.

I sometimes think I live in a parallel universe.

*No. I'm not, and no I didn't.

Apparently, telling someone that if they don't do a good job renovating your house that you'll shit all over their social media and say things like "He was looking up my 4yr old grand-daughter's skirt" is frowned upon. It's OK to tell your "workforce" that someone is a lesbian*, and was being finger-blasted by the tiler though.

I sometimes think I live in a parallel universe.

*No. I'm not, and no I didn't.
Are your kitchen knives really that sharp?