• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pointless and inane comment thread

i nearly had a white shit today , i mean i had a shit and it was nearly white.i were a python to , i blame the grrek yogourt i ate today .
Looking at your post, I think you should blame the amount of turps consumed. (I speak from long and painful experience)

Red Rover, Red Rover, I call @maguire over.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
If there's one thing I really hate about thinking women it's their thinking.

Being on hold for 20 minutes is "Trying to contact you", return ringing me for only 10 seconds is not.

If cheese is a food of life..... If I built a bouse out of hard cheo_O:rolleyes:ddar cheese....... I could eat myself out of house and home....

Sorry... I am completely out of roting pineapples..

1524130267084.png

We have no rotating pineapples in stock today....

@The_Snail, I have found the perfick 'hornyment' for your new garden...

IMG_0207.JPG

For sale on face ache, only those with impeccable class and an appreciation for such a fine example of this very elusive but noble creature need apply.

@The_Snail, I have found the perfick 'hornyment' for your new garden...

View attachment 331509

For sale on face ache, only those with impeccable class and an appreciation for such a fine example of this very elusive but noble creature need apply.
It'll fit in well in my garden (photo taken today).

garden1.jpg

And get chucked away with the rest of the shite.

i nearly had a white shit today , i mean i had a shit and it was nearly white.i were a python to , i blame the grrek yogourt i ate today .
Probably gallbladder but might be liver failure. Sorry to hear that.

Erm...what size boots do you wear?

It'll fit in well in my garden (photo taken today).

View attachment 331589

And get chucked away with the rest of the shite.
How ungrateful are you then... do you a favour that would give you a speshul uniqueness amongst your neighbours and you throw it back in my face. You'd have been the talking point of Sluggy Avenue. 'That mad old bird with a Unicorn down at number 4*'

*address changed for your safety.

How did you get shit on the outside of the pipes?
You'd have to ask the really hygienic and houseproud bloke who lived there before me. I, unfortunately, don't have the answer.

I had a happy childhood, my Mum would put me inside a tyre and roll me down a hill, Oh they were Goodyears.