Pointless and inane comment thread

yes, i know this is bollox, but fek it.

All those random things that popped into your head and you've wanted to say to someone today, but had no way to sensibly include them in any conversation, put them here

Heres my two

1. Why dont you see egg slicers these days?

2. Ive eaten far too much belly pork

over to you lot, what totally farking pointless thoughts have you wished to share today?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
recruitment agents are wankers.

hardly news, I realise, but relevant to me today.

Why did suicide pilots wear helmets

recruitment agents are wankers.

hardly news, I realise, but relevant to me today.
I feel your pain, I've been wanting to move jobs for a long, long time now & am sick to fucking death of dealing with inept recruiters who just mess you about. Every fucking job is advertised through recruiters these days as well, its rare to be able to directly apply to companies anymore. Cunts.

Back to the thread - why can't you get decent jeans anymore? I fucking hate chinos & skinny jeans

What's the ruling on egg-slicers at barbecues?

P

PrinceAlbert

The google banner thing with the hurdler today has got me hooked... my best is 11.4 seconds.
AAaaaaaaaargh! You cunt! Images of "Daley Tompsons Decathlon" have just come flooding back to me!

I must have smashed about 4 kempston joysticks playing that game

Re: Kempston...ditto!

Is it possible to write some sort of v-bulletin code that would put all posts by any user with, for example, the word "poo" in their name into one single thread, such as this one?

AAaaaaaaaargh! You cunt! Images of "Daley Tompsons Decathlon" have just come flooding back to me!

I must have smashed about 4 kempston joysticks playing that game
I couldnt afford a kempston, i had a cheetah, but it was crap, just used the Z,X and space keys. Probably why the tips of my index fingers are flat

You dont see light-guns for computers these days either

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I want to join the Met but I got a parking fine once. I don't live anywhere near London, can I have a shite on some long dead thing that used to walk the earth or maybe fly?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The most pointless and inane thing I can think of - Robbeaus

P

PrinceAlbert

The running events are full of black people; the shooting events are full of white people.

Is this the result of Empire?
No. It's ethics. Shooting involves calculation and mathematics.

You don't see the non-swimmers in the...errrr.....swimming, either.