pointers on a regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am looking to begin officer training in Jan 2008, looking for a regiment who get some action, with a south of England location, good training, front line and a good atmosphere. I have no connections and no money, grew up in bromley and need a challenge. Any ideas?

baconhead said:
Hi

I am looking to begin officer training in Jan 2008, looking for a regiment who get some action, with a south of England location, good training, front line and a good atmosphere. I have no connections and no money, grew up in bromley and need a challenge. Any ideas?
Not been waching the news much in the last 5 or 6 years then?

catterick_commando said:
'with a south of england location'..........................try a civvie job instead.
Exactly...

Now I'm not quite as bad at geography as the Yanks but... I think most "front lines" are beyond Jersey somewhere... or above the Watford Gap.

I'm sure, however, that you will find a few Regiments around London who will be more than happy to let you get shot at elsewhere. They all take their turn.

Para's, PWRR or some Guards type folk.

Or joint the Marines, I hear they get some action (if you lke naked roll-mat fighting that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.