Point to point pricing?

I nearly went to the local event this morning.Took the dog,picnic and present wife.
Got to the site and saw the sign saying £25 per car.So we didn't bother.Luckily the seafront at Hastings provided some better viewing.
Anyhow,is £25 the going rate?

I nearly went to the local event this morning.Took the dog,picnic and present wife.
Got to the site and saw the sign saying £25 per car.So we didn't bother.Luckily the seafront at Hastings provided some better viewing.
the last few meets I have been to in Wales were all £15-30 per car, more for a camper van but it included overnight stop
The RHS Flower show this weekend was £10 per person and the beer was £3,70 a pint

ugly

LE
That point to point is held next door to my wood, if I had known you could have parked inside for free! Combination locks to discourage the as you likeys!

ugly

LE
Is point to point the PC way of saying Car boot sale?
Think more like steeplechase without rules, an assault course for psycopaths on horses!

B

Barbarella

yup, that is the going rate round here too (Yorkshire). Went to one the other day that was £10 per person.