Pogues tickets for tonight - Fr 18 Dec, Brixton

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Bottleosmoke, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to an unfortunate injury to Mrs BoS, I am unable to go to see my beloved Pogues tonight at the old Brixton academy.

I have 3 tickets going spare. face value of £90. They are new fangled electronic version with a bar code so I can email them or buyer collect originals that I have already printed.

Anyone interested?

2. Fcuk - I would have gone for this with a bit more notice!

3. I know mate. I am gutted. Stupid ice!

4. Collect from Camberley by the way.

5. Bought Saw Doctors ones instead after Pogues sold out. Home Mrs B'o'S recovers!

6. First time in 9 years I will have missed this gig. She wants to be on her death bed I can tell you!

7. I saw the Pogues at Brixton a few years ago. I thought I had wandered into a boyo's charity rally. Cracking night though. McGowan started off sh*t, but got more coherent, and much better the more drunk he got.

8. He did go through a bad stage a few years ago but is much more with it now.

When he forgets the lyrics its all put on. He seems to forget the same lines to the same songs every year.

I am truly gutted!

9. another bump.

10. Saw The Pogues many years ago ( at Wembley I think )

Would have had the tickets off you...... and I'm in Frimley........ but can't make it tonight.

What a b*stard.

11. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Who are the Pogues?

12. Wah?

13. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Dagnammit!!!! :)

14. Saw the Pogues supporting U2 at wembley in the 80's kin awesome band, gutted I'm not in UK, I would love to see them again.