Poetic Justice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was in a pub last week with my son who is now nr 23 when 2 knob heads decided he was it. In the words of my son afterwards... " If it hadn't have been me it would have been someone else, glad they chose me."

First knob head went for the head butt which sent my son backwards and he tripped slightly over a low stool type chair, he didn't lose his balance completely but steadied himself by placing a hand on the stool, at this first knob head ran in only to receive a sharp punch to the jaw which he never saw coming. In one of those saloon type moments he slid down the wall complete out. At this his mate (knob head 2) ran in with one of those fist trailing behind the back techniques (the 4 min warning approach) only to be seized by the neck and slammed on top of knob head one and rendered useless in what is technically referred to as an arm bar, knob head 2 said "is that all you've got" clearly not understanding the generosity being bestowed upon him, my son then extended the arm bar to the shrieks of pain coming from knob head 2.

What neither knew before their attack is that my son has studied and trained in martial arts from the age of 7 - including Brazilian Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Karate, Muay Thai and Boxing just to name a few.

Don't you just love it when things like that happen.
  2. That is class! I only wish you'd had it on camcorder.... I'd have paid for a copy of that!
  3. Ah well.. to add interest.. the pub is one of those wine bar places (with bouncers) the cops were called and they went off to look at the CCTV. They returned with big slaps on the back for my son and asked if he wanted to press charges for the attack. He declined the offer. I've advised him to ask for a copy of the recording just in case anything comes up in the future... I can only advise.

The Cops seemed well amused. :D
  4. Nice one! Good luck to him.
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Excellent. Hope it acts as a deterent to these cnuts in future. I also have been doing martial arts from the age of seven and can state with a shed load of experience that a good arm bar is agonising. I got my shoulder dislocated at age 15 trying to be smart and get out of one...
  6. Top man, I always wanted to do that but even though I took up martial arts at about the same age I was crap at it and ended up with more broken bones than if I just allowed myself to just get the shite kicked out of me down the pub.
    Found out I was more suited to the kick em in the bollox and bite their nose off style of fighting. Still lost more than I ever won though.
  7. I took up boxing after I saw Joe Calzaghe beat up some guy about nine years ago. My daughter does not understand why people beat each other up for this thing everybody calls a belt but which my other daughter calls the most painful and most expensive fashion accessory in the world.

They are 13 and 14 so what the feck do you expect.

Me son, who is six now, thinks beating people up "makes him like daddy." I have never tried to disprove the notion.

BanjoBill, you sired a good stallion. Keep UP the good work.
  8. My four year old thinks the same thing.
    He hasn't seen the blood and snot fly yet, hell even I can keep winning over most of the civvies I meet these day.
    Eventually though you meet up against the sort of cnut who drove over me with a tractor.
    Don't matter what you've learned or how big you are you WILL go down and be a bit flatter with some very entertaining bruise patterns and a few missing internal organs to explain when you get out of ITU. lol
  9. I'm heading over to see him this aft... will print this off for him... sure he'll be delighted with the responses.

Cheers Bill
  10. 23 you say? Does he like older women???? Is he tall?
  11. Leave him alone, what's he done to deserve you!!
  12. Buy the lad a pint from me.Well done son. 8)
  13. Even with all his training under his belt my money would be on a pi$$ed up randy sluggs to batter him into submission.
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hat off to the lad - well done!!!

I started reading that with worry, thinking I was about to find out about another irritating injustice landed by chav scum, but it's made my day!