POD on the Today Programme - Radio Four.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cutaway, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

John Humphrys has just finished an interview with General Sir Michael Jackson.
    Interesting listening with Humphrys asking why Jacko didn't speak out while he was running the show.

Go to the Listen Again page here and choose the interview at 0810 hrs.

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

There is also a short interview with Dr Liam Fox at 0709 hrs.
    Click on the highlighted name 'Gen. Sir Michael Jackson.'

3. Too little too late from the bottle a day man!!!

4. Cuts - I can't select the 0810hrs bit - any chance you can link to it for us?

5. Humphrys went fairly easy on him but it was difficult to tell Jacko and his mealy mouthed sentence mincing from the politicians who normally get grilled on the 0810 slot.

6. Confusingly, click on the words 'Dimbleby Lecture' for this morning's interview.

I gave a fairly brief and probably uncontroversial reaction this morning on Radio Five Live.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Thanks Hackle.
    In my innocence I foolishly thought that the page I linked to would work in similar fashion to the other BBC pages.

Then I remembered that the Corporation is run by diktat from Tony & the WMF...

8. John Gaunt of Talk Sport is doing an hour long phone in on this subject now on MW1053-1089.

9. Great - thanks Hackle!