Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POC for Records when you have left the Reserves


War Hero

Help required.

Does anyone know if the Reserves issue you with the equivalent of a Red Book when you have left please, reason being i have been asked to provide a list of my Mil Quals by a CCF unit i am interested in joining.

i have called the SPOC who said to call JPAC, JPAC told me to email - APC-SP-DISCLOSURE2@MOD.UK but to date i have had no response from them

Is there someone else i should contact or should i just keep e mailing the above

Any help appreciated

Have a great xmass


War Hero
The email is not formatted correctly, try changing it to as at the moment it won’t be received by them.

The Reserves don’t issue a red book but your previous unit should be able to provide proof of the quals by date-tracking back on JPA.

Latest Threads