pneumonics

Does anyone here in this veritable emporium of advise have any idea what the pneumonic

PACEDOS

Stands for??

I cant find it anywhere, at least not in any pams and no one i have asked seems to know.

E

error_unknown

bigbishywah said:
Does anyone here in this veritable emporium of advise have any idea what the pneumonic

PACEDOS

Stands for??

I cant find it anywhere, at least not in any pams and no one i have asked seems to know.
Does anyone in this veritable emporium know the f**king difference between

pneumonic - pertaining to the lungs- as in pneumonic plague and pneumonia and

mnemonic - a phrase or verse deigned to help the memory

Well said f2b! And of course that is a rhetorical question you are asking, spelt r,h,e,t,o,r,i,c,a,l Excellent, go and buy a bigger hat. :grin:

Now, for bigbishywah's question:

It is the mnemonic to remember the reorg drills:

P Protection
A All round Defence
C Cas & Ammo state
E Equipment
S Sit Rep
S Searchers
D Dig In or Move
O Orders

And you asked the same question - and received accurate answers, yesterday on the infantry forum. What's up, don't you trust the infantry?

Please note the last was also a rhetorical question.

Abacus, look at the date it was posted, ten minutes in the infantry forum and he was running back to the relative safety of the training wings.

I trust the infantry not to be trustworthy, but they're still a cracking bunch of lads. :wink:

Hmm...

Pretty cool. Ours was less descriptive for battle reorg:

Establish Security,
Account for Personnel,
Establish Chain of Command,
Make a Decision.

abacus said:
And you asked the same question - and received accurate answers, yesterday on the infantry forum. What's up, don't you trust the infantry?

Please note the last was also a rhetorical question.
it was actually ten minutes previously and i needed answers quick, my solution ask many people in many places

Knew a bloke who could remember everyting- now a NATO A4 civvvy earning 1200000 euros a month.

Could remember anything He turned into a mnemonic .

even the Bible was

ITBTWLAIWGGMTDI6BHAFROT7 etc.

cunttt

Latest Threads