Pneumonic for target indication?

As above, is there one?

Going through my notes I can only find one for a fire control order (GRIT). I'm sure there's one for target indication. Something about clear, appropriate and with pauses?

Excuse my mongyness if there isn't one and I'm having a senile moment.

Any help?

[WAHSHIELD]Clear, loud, as an order and

with pauses[/WAHSHIELD]

C

cloudbuster

The only mnemonic that I can recall for this is CLAP; Clearly, Loudly, As an order, with Pauses. Probably superceded since the 1980s.

The only mnemonic that I can recall for this is CLAP; Clearly, Loudly, As an order, with Pauses. Probably superceded since the 1980s.
And it was easy to remember as we all had CLAP at one time or another- and if you didn't you never fucked Trudi or Three Dogs in the car park behind Fives.

Over there, over there, over there over there over there, the yanks are coming the yanks are coming the yanks are comig over there!!!

Watch my fcuking tracer!!!!!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Gaaah, whaddafuckwassat?? Fugginell, lookathatcuntoverthere, shootimshootimshootim.

[WAHSHIELD]Clear, loud, as an order and

with pauses[/WAHSHIELD]
CLAP is for a Fire Control Order. Target indentification is completely different. Such as "watch my tracer" or "the clock method"

eg - enemy, see church 600m? SEEN! enemy 9 oclock of church in tree line.

Then CLAP.

TA enablers - I've shit 'em

Memories, by God old but gold
and wrong ;)

CLAP is for a Fire Control Order. Target indentification is completely different. Such as "watch my tracer" or "the clock method"

eg - enemy, see church 600m? SEEN! enemy 9 oclock of church in tree line.

Then CLAP.

TA enablers - I've shit 'em
All well and good, but reading the thread really does help sometimes, you know; to stop you looking a bit silly?

See if you can tell which bit of his question elicted the answer "clear, loud, as an order and with pauses......

Going through my notes I can only find one for a fire control order (GRIT). I'm sure there's one for target indication.

Something about clear, appropriate and with pauses?

Excuse my mongyness if there isn't one and I'm having a senile moment.

Any help?
Shat on by TA Enablers (sic), eh?

All well and good, but reading the thread really does help sometimes, you know; to stop you looking a bit silly?

See if you can tell which bit of his question elicted the answer "clear, loud, as an order and with pauses......

Shat on by TA Enablers (sic), eh?
Ahhhhh, I'll get back in box.

I always thought that "Shoot that Paddy, Argie or Rag head Cnut, now"

was a Fire Control Order!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The Intelligence Cell 10
schoolstaffinstructor The Training Wing 7
bigbishywah The Training Wing 8